Thursday, October 1, 2015

October 1, 2015


Good day to all and GOD Bless!  Well busy times here.  Two new messages, one speaks partly to one of you and another is from an unborn child of your previous life.   Three Bible messages to share and also about the 5 more souls I sent to the Light.  I have 7 more later this evening to send on there way to me now.   Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!  Blood red moon time, another tick of the clock and this will be 17 more souls to the Light  crazy  wow!  Thank you Grandma for the help.



The Bible messages come from Acts, Deuteronomy and John.....


From Acts, chapters 19-21, 2 layers in..............

Come out.....Seven.....the evil.....I know....who you are......they are all seized with fear........a number (666?).....together.....came....
The Word......spread....grew in power......I have been there.......Timothy....stayed...a little......arose....He called....and said.....receive a good income....(my time in the Pit and His lifting me from it and giving me a reward, salvation?).......
The temple......will be....throughout........the world.........of ..divine majesty...........soon......the....companions..........together...appear.......the assembly............did not even know they were there............when they realize.....all the world.........that....the temple.....from Heaven....undeniable.........brought these men here.........
we ...account.....for it................the disciples................travel.............through.........speaking many words of encouragement...........stay...three months....
some....plot....for Syria...........**********
Timothy....later joins the others..............
Break bread................because............many lamps...........meeting.........
Who was...in...a deep sleep..........was picked.....comforted..........going there on foot................by the day of Pentecost....served the Lord with great humility...............
Preach....publicly.....from house to house...............in repentance....faith.........compelled by the Spirit........knowing what will happen to me there..............
Now I know that none of you among whom I have gone about preaching the kingdom will ever see me again..............for I have not hesitated to proclaim to you the whole will of GOD
From your own number men will arise and distort the truth.............the Word.....sanctified......I have not coveted anyone's silver or gold or clothing..(i never have nor will ask for anything for the Word is free)......it is more blessed to give than to receive...
The disciples..............through the Spirit...........go...to Jerusalem....
One of the Seven.....coming over to us....The Holy Spirit...........will hand him over....for the name of the Lord Jesus  (veryyyy interesting info here )
Through his ministry...........then everyone will know there is....Truth in........you....that you yourself are living in obedience to the law....


From Deuteronomy, chapters 18-22.....

Sorcery...omens......witchcraft........mediums......anyone who does these things.......the Lord your GOD will drive out.............you must be blameless before the Lord your GOD
The Lord your GOD will raise you up...........you must listen to Him...........
I will raise up for them a prophet.....I will put My words in his mouth.............He will tell them everything I command.....I myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to My words that the prophet speaks in My name...........a prophet who presumes to speak in My name anything I have not commanded ....who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.........
How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?.........If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken............
Love the Lord your GOD and walk always in obedience to Him................you must purge from Israel the guilt...........do not move.......boundary......set up by your predecessors in the inheritance....purge the evil from among you....the Lord your GOD....will be with you.....the Lord your GOD....goes with you....against your enemies..(sounds like warning about the plot against Israel, the divestment)
When you....make...an offer of peace...........open...gate.....if they refuse to make peace.....the Lord your GOD....delivers..into your hand...(speaks to me of the process of sending souls to the Light, I offer them peace via letting go of burdens, if they refuse He says I do not have to send to the Light it will not work)
Purge from yourselves the guilt...............its right in the eyes of the Lord............you must purge the evil from among you.............you must not desecrate the land your GOD gave you......do not ignore it........help....it


From John, chapters 7-9, 3 layers in...........

One...from Galilee......Jesus......appeared again in the temple.........to teach.....commanded us.......leave your life of sin............I am the Light of the world...........you have no idea.....where I am....by human standards...........I am not alone.............you do not know.............the place...........hour
I am....from above..........if you do not believe that....you will...indeed die in your sins..............
I have been telling you..........but...who....heard...him...tell the world.............they did not understand......
Know that........I..sent ...him..........he spoke....to...who....believe.........you...know the Truth........
we....have never been slaves.........to sin............you have no room for My word..........you are looking for...the Truth...
Children....love Me...........GOD........
Hear what I say..............the devil....was...not...the Truth..........speaks his native language..........do not believe..........
The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to GOD............................a demon..........seeking glory for himself
Whoever obeys the Word will never taste death.............glorify ....My Father............obey His Word...the temple..........is coming.............I AM in the world.............go............eyes opened..........see......the day.............receive sight.............know...........who opened eyes.............acknowledge Jesus.........a second time.............give glory to GOD...........open your eyes.............listen...hear......become His disciples too...............do His will........



Worship GOD only!  He is the King of kings and the Lord of lords.  Surrendering our burdens to Him is  a way of worshiping.     Many of us drive ourselves ceaselessly to attain, to be perfect, to complete self appointed tasks, etc.  To the point of exhaustion.  The Lord is above all things, nothing is before Him.  We tend to forget that in our drive to be successful.  What is success tho?  Success in life at the expense of growing in His Light is complete failure.  Your first and most important goal should be to grow in His Light, to grow near Him.  All else is a waste of time if that is ignored.  If you succeed in human life but fail in spirit where will you be?  ..................

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are you ways My ways," declares the Lord.  "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts."..............Isaiah 55:8-9


Important passages from Bible that grandma said to take to heart.  These I already know but want to pass on to you.  
Revelation 7:10.....Salvation belongs to our GOD, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb

Matthew 6:20....But store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal

Second one I talked about awhile ago, that we each have an account in the Bank of Heaven, for simplicity sake.  We make a deposit into it with each good thing we do.   Nothing we say or do or evil, darkness, can take away from the account.  When we stand before the Lord, this will be pulled and taken into account of our lives.  So do alllll the good you can do.


Okay now for the ongoings here....

Grandma brought 5 more souls to send to the Light last night.   My old nemesis B....bub   who keeps hanging around  balcony was here yesterday and it occurred to me that he stands in spot right next to where the gateway opens up like a scavenger creature.   Well three angels kinda transparent showed up and drove him off all angry.  Then they went away soon after followed by the 5 spirits to send to the Light.  They pretty much knew the process and who we were as grandma is filling them all in before she sends them to us.  I did ask them their names and ages at time of death and how they passed.  As always made sure they believed, knew they were forgiven and had released their burdens which they had, So we joined hands said the Lord's Prayer.   Then they went even before i could bless them in the peace and love of Jesus Christ, lol.  They were readyyyyyyy to go.  Like all others, they said they were very tired, having been traveling long time.  The one did say that there are different types of archangels.  
The names of those I passed:
Racquelle....21....from congenital heart ailment
Andy.....31....from bullet to chest during robbery
Ed....29...from Lupus
Lezzah....37...from cancer
Randy Anthony....42...from being shot during military service

All were caucasian and spoke english.

That is 30 thus far it is so awesome.  Amazing gift for me a simple man of no great importance, so I thought.  Thank you Jesus!

I will share about the 7 tonight next time and any others I send.  Grandma is very busy gathering spirits as the clock ticks, pace picks up.  My dad is still with her too, keep praying for him to go to the Light.


GOD Bless!   Jesus is Marvelous!  GOD is Awesome!

1 comment:

  1. This is all awesome and praying for your dad.
    GOD bless!!!

    ReplyDelete