October 3, 2015 #2
#714
10-2-2015
Insurrection comes, can not be stopped
Many Christians again shall be cropped
Singled out as will the Jews
Part of My flock who have clearer views
I know all the suffering, for I hear all the cries
Nothing ever escapes My eyes
All proceeds as it must do
For all part of the Plan to renew
That which was started at the beginning
Never presume the darkness is winning
Doubters bemoan, grumbling each day
As they stumble about losing their way
True believers trust in My Grace
They shall be among those to behold My face
Chosen go about their duties each day
Simple folk who I shall repay
Treasures in Heaven, as they go along
Accumulate within the heavenly throng
All shall be counted when stand before GOD
As He blesses their soul with a nod
Why all the worry for what shall come?
What is for you is not for some
Your path follows a truer course
Safe from the passage of He on pale horse
Into the fray that builds each day
Marked by events told before in the tents
When last we talked face to face
In the place between time and space
You are My scribe, for which I gave
The power of words for souls to save
The key to the gate, shall retain
Tho with Vera, you shall refrain
You will be aided by others to come
Once you are no longer so numb
Patience My friend you grow in strength
I will go to any length
To aid you in your cause so true
And show the power that resides in you........
GOD Bless! Praise Jesus Christ!
No comments:
Post a Comment