October 10, 2015
Good day to all and GOD bless! I pray all had an awesome week. My apologies for not posting as I was waiting on some messages which I received and was busy sending spirits to the Light. My grandmother's spirit visited me and answered some questions for me which I will share all that stuff today. Still warm again here, in the 90's for October wow. Heading for yet another record warm month this year. On to the Bible passages.............
From Mark, chapters 14-16, two layers in..........
My hands........will build......again....you will see.....the right hand of the Mighty One......the high priest......Nazarene......
Those standing around....deny...."I don't know this man"......
Peter remembered the Word Jesus had spoken to him.......led him......
How many things... the people requested....He usually did........
Jesus.....called together......they.... of the purple robe........on His way.......from...the cross.....
In the morning.....two....one on His right, one on His left..........on the cross.......
My GOD.....offered....now.....the temple...........
Mary.....the Mother....also there.....
The kingdom of GOD........summoning........the body.........so that........they...who...roll the stone away......when they look up.....they enter....dressed in a white robe..........risen
Go tell....disciples...you will see Him.....early on the first day.......believe it.......
Preach the Gospel..........whoever believes.........will be saved...whoever does not.....will be condemned.....
From Romans, chapters 15-16, 2 layers in........
I visit you.........plan to do so when............see you while passing through.........have you assist Me on journey.........now, however, I am...in Jerusalem..........for the poor among.....Jerusalem....have shared...spiritual blessings....Jews...share with them their material blessings..........I ...have made sure......they have received this contribution.........I will come in...full measure ...of Christ........I urge you......love...Spirit.....prating to GOD.........by GOD's will.....be refreshed.....
I commend you........to give...help.....many people..........convert to Christ..........
Mary (grandma?)....worked very hard for you..........whose fidelity to Christ has stood the test........the household...are in the Lord........
Watch out for those who cause divisions, and put obstacles...that are contrary to the teaching you have learned........Keep away from them............such people are not serving our Lord Christ.........but their own appetites....they deceive the minds of naive people......be wise about what is good.....the GOD of peace will soon crush Satan..........
Timothy......sends you his greetings.......now to....establish you in....My gospel.........keeping with the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past..........now revealed ...made known.....by...eternal GOD so that all.....come to the obedience...from faith.....through Jesus Christ......
From 1 Corinthians, chapter 1.........
This world in its present form is passing away.........labor in the Lord is not in vain........the new world will....consistently embody...GOD's kingdom.........
By the will of GOD....those sanctified in Christ Jesus........called....His holy people........call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ........thank GOD....because of His Grace.........in Him you have been enriched in every way...........with...knowledge.........confirming....Christ among you.......you do not lack any spiritual gift........to be revealed...........you will be called............to preach the gospel.......the message of the cross........is the power of GOD........
Intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.........GOD made foolish the wisdom of the world.......through its wisdom did not know Him.........
Preach Christ........to those whom GOD has called............
GOD is stronger than human strength..........not many of you........chose GOD.........GOD chose the lowly things of this world..........so that no one may boast before Him........it is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus........and redemption.
Boast in the Lord!
From Lamentations, chapter 5.....
The crown has fallen...woe to us, for we have sinned...things....grow dim.....jackals prowling....return yourself to the lord
From Ezekiel, chapter 1........
GOD called...Israel.........speak My words...messages........finely polished poetic oracles.....a key vision describes.........the temple.......GOD is in control of the world..........those who threaten His people will be defeated in the end.........GOD will renew the hearts........refresh all life on the face of the earth.......a broken world will be healed........like the Garden of Eden
The heavens were opened......the hand of the Lord.......a windstorm......an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light..........the Spirit.......spread out above........the living.....sparkling like crystal........wings like the roar of rushing waters, like the voice of the Almighty.........a voice from above..........that of a man....and brilliant light surrounding Him.......of a rainbow......radiance.....this was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord!!
Do not try and predict the Lord and what He will do in your future. When you try to control your future you are trying to do His job. You are working contradictive to His will, to be on your own without Him. When you seek to be self-sufficient without His help you are actually committing a small sin. Live for the moment, the present, for the future is His. Do not split your life into what you do yourself and what you do with Him, but keep Him ever present in your life, working hand in hand to accomplish that which He NEEDS you to do to help you to make it through your journey..
And the Lord shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus....
Philippians 4:19
Well as I said it has been busy here. Up to 73 total spirits sent to the Light with 5 more coming this evening, GODS is Awesome!!
The last three days we have sent some off. Each night the usual demon hovers about the balcony and as usual angels come and cart him off, think he would learn, but thats their vanity.
On Wednesday sent 6, on Thursday another 6, Friday 5......here is their names, ages and reason for passing.
Amy--17--childbirth
Joseph--37--ailment
Roland--41--ailment (Joseph and Roland are brothers)
Cindie--46--childbirth
Ot-Ot--24--ailment (Bahamas)
Beau--38--childbirth (french lady)
Randy--45--heart attack
Tony--28--diabetes
Tsuah (2wah)--33--poisoned (Singapore)
Gigi--29--childbirth
Songhepet (song-nyee-pet)--59--ailment
Jorgee (f)--19--suicide Grandma told her GOD forgave her which I reiterated. She still almost did not pass on, happily she let go.
Amy--38--leukemia
Jun (m)--27--ailment (Vietnam)
Ludwig--37--prostrate (Polish)
Baby (f)--36--ailment
Eddie--49--killed in prison riot from head injury (this is one my dad had to retrieve who got scared other day.
Grandma visited long enough to answer some questions I had for her.
1. Who the two friends were that would betray friendship in some way. One is already being dealt with and other is sadly on friends list here. I pray they do NOT do what they may be thinking or already did it. The first one is being booted out of my home and is not receiving a very large gift from someone He was supposed to get. Reminds me of the last person who bought things from my condo who never paid me the 40 dollars still owed to me for the poor i.e. GOD. he lost his job.
So please do not ever go against or withhold from GOD or wrong one of His servants please. You will not like the effect of that, think before you do.
2. She told me that the spirit named Jennifer who was calling my name Tim Allen was from darkness so do not listen to her. She later showed up in car as I was driving and had to rebuke her banish her numerous times.
3. She told me Aunt Kris is being taken care of by my dad. He is handling her spirit.
4. I had question about the spirits we sent to the light, if they still had to be judged or did they go directly to Heaven. She said that they pass thru the gateway I open then to the first door she said. At this place they are joined by others from other gateways I guess, then they are cleansed renewed before passing thru door and tunnel of light to Heaven. I have known others who experienced near death passings who spoke of doors as well.
Ty Grandma!
GOD bless! Jesus is Marvelous! Praise Jesus Christ!
No comments:
Post a Comment