Monday, October 5, 2015

October 5, 2015

Good day to all and GOD bless!  Hope all are well and had an awesome weekend.  It was a busy one here, which I will share about today.  A rare sunless dreary day today in Vegas, only 74 and raining.  Can't complain, it only happens about 5-10 days a yr.


Today's Bible messages are from Luke and from Proverbs; hope they have meaning for ya.....


From Luke, chapters 12-15, 4 layers in..........

Things deserving......will be....entrusted....on the earth....how I....undergo it is.....now there.....
When you see....immediately you say.....hypocrites!........you know...the appearance.....how is it...you don't know.....this...time?
You...yourselves.....are....your adversary.......
I tell you......some present.....who...answered.....were worse sinners than all the others......unless you repent.......you will.....perish......
More guilty living in Jerusalem....
His vineyard.....who took care of His vineyard.......bears fruit
Jesus....teaching...by a Spirit......you are free.......
All opponents........shall I compare......to yeast......mixed into ...flour....worked all through......a few going to be saved...............through the narrow door........Once I close the door, you will stand outside.........
All evildoers...will be weeping
The kingdom of GOD....will come..and.....will last..........I will....drive out demons....on the third day
outside Jerusalem...........
Mary gathers her chicks under her wings....your house.....blessed ..in the name of the Lord......being carefully watched.....there in front...abnormal...body...silent.....sent him on his way.........
The host....will come and say to you......you are invited......'friend'....you will be honored in the presence of all the others....humbled.....exalted......
Your brothers and sisters, relatives....will be blessed....at the Resurrection
Invited many...at the time of the banquet......everything is now ready......all began......I'm on my way....I come.....the owner of the house....bring the poor, crippled, blind and ;lame....My house will be full
If anyone comes to Me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters---yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be My disciple.............
The foundation...will....build......about to go to war.........gathering
Hear Jesus....welcomes sinners......go after the lost sheep
My lost sheep... in the same way....righteous persons.......found ....n the Presence.


From Proverbs, chapters 3-6, 2 layers in........

An ornament to grace your neck....will go on your way in safety......your foot will not stumble...you will not be afraid......your sleep will be sweet......have no fear....the wicked.......the Lord will be at your side.........will keep your foot from being snared
It is in your power to act..........I'll give it to you.......you already have it with you..........trust
Do not envy........
Bless the righteous....show favor to the humble and oppressed.....
Pay attention and gain understanding.....give...sound learning......take hold of My Words with all your heart....keep My commands....wisdom....understanding......
Love her...cherish her.....embrace her......I instruct you
Your steps will not be hampered...for it is your life......the path.....travel on it........shining  ever brighter.........my son...turn your ear to My Words....keep them within your heart....health...whole body
Your heart....everything flows from it.........keep corrupt talk.....from your lips.....look straight ahead.....do not turn to the right or the left.....turn your ear to My Words of insight.............give no thought to the way of life....keep to a path....
Your life...spent.....in the assembly of GOD's people..........your well....overflows....blessed...with...love.....your ways are in full view of the Lord.............
Go...to the point of exhaustion.............free yourself.......poverty will come on you.....will suddenly be destroyed.............
Keep your Father's command....do not forsake your Mother's teaching.............bind them.....on your heart.....they will guide you.....they will watch over you.....they will speak to you...a lamp....a light...the way of life...........

That one was mainly for me, but as always I share all.


Joy is not dependent on one's situation.    Some of the world's most miserable people are at the top of the economic and status chain.     Most who climb their way to the top get there to find nothing but emptiness.  Pure love and joy comes from the Lord and living in His grace.   Just because the is a day full of troubles does not mean He has abandoned you.  Perhaps you turned from Him, placed other things before Him, tried to go it alone without Him.

Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in GOD my Savior.  The Sovereign Lord is my strength; He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, He enables me to go on the heights............Habakkuk 3:17-19

Ok it was a busy weekend with 14 souls sent to the Light awesome!  On Saturday,  it was 10 pm before they showed up.  As usual the demon was hanging outside.  Once he was gone then they showed up and we were able to send them...

Randy--21--died of ailment
Eurielle--29---died during childbirth
Danny--36--drive by shooting
Viktorha (f)--31--from ailment
Becky--17--cardiac arrest from ailment

GOD Bless them all!

On Sunday, you know who of course was there, but soon another demon joined him.  Hmm seems he knew larger number were coming.  I went onto the balcony, placed Bible and humblest crucifix I have between them and where the gateway opens up.  I then, with rosary in hand, rebuked them and banished them in all the names of Jesus, and GOD I know.  Still not gone, I sat and prayed, calling on Jesus, Mary, Michael, my daughter, grandma, and all I could think of to remove them.   Within ten mins 3 angels, like the ones before showed up, followed by 3 more.  Shortly the demons were gone.  This was at 9:40 pm.  At 9:41 pm one spirit arrived; 9:42 another; 9:54 2 more; 9:59 3 more and at 10:08 2 more.   Two were cousins to Viktorha, as she had said two of her family would be coming tomorrow.  Vera asked them if they could feel where they were at and they said yes they could feel each other's touch and our's and could go through bodies and objects (walls and such).  They still experience some emotions, mostly fear and those associated with fear.  Then told us that 16 more would be coming tomorrow (today).   Remember, grandma said 108 this month.   I heard from my daughter, Angelicamrie, that many more than that after the 108.  The number 249 popped in my head, but not sure if thats the number or not, time will tell.
I awoke today feeling down, unfulfilled, empty.  I thought of all the things I do for Him and felt still empty.  The why of it is answered in the message I received soon after, which I share on next page.

Those who we passed Sunday...

Alice--17--ailment
Edmund--21--ailment
Croatia (f)--29--cancer
Betty--37--during childbirth
Raffie--49--ailment
Ed--59--heart attack
Boyette--16--shot during drug bust was selling drugs
Rommel--47--ailment
Johnny--52--ailment

GOD Bless all!

Thank you Jesus, you are marvelous!  GOD is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment