October 6, 2015
Good Tuesday to all and GOD bless! I pray all are doing well today. Gorgeous day again after the dreary rain filled flooding day yesterday. 6 more souls to the Light yesterday, 10 were not ready.
Praise Jesus!
Today I share the daily Bible message and a new message today as well for 2nd posting. As always I hope something I share has meaning for you all.
From the Bible, Isaiah, chapters 43-45, 2 layers in..........
You have not......honored Me with your sacrifices........but...have burdened Me with your sins........I...blot out....your transgressions.........remember your sins no more.......your first father sinned.....but now...I have chosen........He...who will help you.........My servant.......water on the thirsty land........I will pour out My Spirit.........others will name.........their hand the Lord's.............
I AM GOD...............proclaim.....before......people...what is yet to come............do not tremble, do not be afraid............you are My witnesses........there is no other Rock.............
All who make idols are nothing.......the things they treasure are worthless........they are ignorant........
profit nothing......will be put to shame.......brought down to terror.........fuel for burning
Half of the Wood.....prepares.........He also.......says I AM.......I see............
Their eyes............see....their minds.....understand.........have the knowledge.........understanding.........bow down to the Wood.............
My right hand.....Jacob....My servant......I will not forget you.......I have swept away your offenses.....
your sins....I have redeemed you........sing for joy........for the Lord.......your Redeemer......
I AM....the Maker of all things.........stretches out the Heavens.....foils the..false prophets...diviners.....
carries out the words.....fulfills the predictions of His messengers
Jerusalem...shall be rebuilt.......I will restore.....will accomplish.....rebuild...the temple
I...subdue nations.....strip kings......open doors....gates....I will give you hidden treasures.....in secret places....so that you may know that I AM the Lord
My Chosen...I summon you by name......and bestow on you a title of honor.....I will strengthen you....
My righteousness....salvation.....I ..created it.......
Woe to those who quarrel with their Maker.......are nothing.....
Concerning things to come......My children.......I will raise up.....I will make.....ways straight.....He will rebuild....set My exiles free......not for a price or reward
They will come over to you.................
We must be willing to follow the Lord wherever He leads us. With faith, not knowing what lies ahead. There are many blessing unseen that lay ahead, so trust in him to reveal them to you. We must walk in faith, placing the known visible world behind what is unseen. Sometimes He leads us ahead alone for a time before he returns us back to the people to fulfill His purpose. Give yourself fully over to Him.
We live by Faith, not by sight.....2 Corinthians 5:7
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.".......John 8:12
Well we were supposed to send 16 spirits to the Light but only 6 made it as the other 10 were not ready in heart to do so. As I said they have to let go their burdens and fear. Pray for them please.
As usual you know who was hanging around. I called to Jesus, Mary n Michael again and at 10:40 2 angels came and grabbed him and dragged him off. At 11:05 pm 5 showed up followed soon by 1 more. We had the first foreign spirits, as in from other countries, since the first ones from long ago that we passed. Not sure yet who will replace Vera once the Lord heals her and enables her to do it herself. Only know two shall join me unknown yet to them or I.
The 6 who we passed thru....
Georgianna--29--died in cildbirth
Randolph--39--heart attack
Rubie (russian)--41--cancer
Jose (central america)--59--Diabetes type 1, kidney failure
Baby Ann ( pakistani of pakistani father and european mother who called her Baby Ann)--29--shot to death in pakistan
Rudy ( singapore)--33--ailment (was a friend to Rommel who we passed day before)
GOD Bless! Jesus is Marvelous! GOD is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment