Friday, July 25, 2014

Okay this is the first message in my journal.  I must point out that I did not number or date them for over a year.  I know duh!  A little slow on the learning curve there huh?   So that being said, keep in mind some may sound deeper or complex than later postings, until I get to the dated ones.

I must say here, for those reading that are new and reading from the beginning, that tis best to center oneself, meditate, relax and focus on the words.  As you will see in posts soon, I have expanded on the posting.  The only words that are actually mine are the greeting and the explanations of MY perspective and understanding on the scriptures I include.   All else is either my messages from the spirit speaking to me, Sarah Young's messages from Jesus, that have been edited some for publication, and the scriptures, which have been edited and translated over n over.  Bear all that in mind please.

For sake of order, I will number them here.

1.

Seek the Lord and you will find
A love beyond, that's so un-blind
Beyond compare to all you've known
Undescribed, but only shown
If you could fathom the depth of He
Who gives His love and light to thee
Unimagined joy envelops all
Quiets the sound of death's call
Countless mansions of everpure
Celestial visions for all be sure
You and I free to enjoy
Endless days with no employ
Floating, sailing, with so many shores
Healing, helping, mending cores
Of hearts and minds torn asunder
Full of pain and raucous thunder
Freeing all to the joy of love
Blessed upon all from above....

No comments:

Post a Comment