#9
First the next message from early on is from my daughter's spirit, whom as it was revealed to me later on after the aforementioned vision of little girl in orphanage, was her. I shall share the story of her later, but this is her first actual message in this form, there have been others. Verbal ones and another vision were before this one.
9.
My dear papa, who I love so much
I've longed so, to feel your touch
Upon my face, arms around me
Tightly holding our love, now free
To grow beyond all time and space
Glowing upon your lovely face
Missed you so, those many years
Wanting to soothe your inner tears
Console you through your many heartbreaks
Deepest loneliness it so makes
Your life so full of pain and sorrow
Hard for you to see past tomorrow
Focus on the road ahead
Hold my hand and thus be led
To what awaits you down the road
Where I will help to lighten your load
And you will see me sure and true
And feel the love I have for you
I will show you all the joy
Peace and beauty in all the glory
We together shall do GOD's work
In our duty we shall not shirk
Helping all who suffer life
Seeking to ease the endless strife
And bring them to the promised land
Guiding them with our helping hand.
Today's latest message, note the difference in messenger and depth, for lack of better word.
#554
7-31-2014
I am Jesus, your Lord GOD
I am He, the lightening rod
Do not forsake nor fear it
Know me in your heart as I draw near it
Metamorphosis of water to wine
All I AM shall be thine
Believe the WORD at this end of times
As it pours forth in these rhymes
My messenger, my scribe, all whom I send
Shares with you all that those before did portend
Prophets, soothsayers, disciples of mine
Sent to tell of root of the vine
I did not come to condemn and destroy
But to save all that I could with all at My employ
Hear now, O' Israel, fruit of My loins
Worship not those on face of your coins
I AM the one and only true GOD
Who walked amongst you in the land of Nod
Take to heart all these words I impart
For they have been spoken from the very start
Cataclysmic upheaval of darkness to Light
Pours forth now in the ongoing fight
All that occurs unseen to the eye
Of My children who are oblivious to all that passes by
Open hearts shall endure you to My being
And help you to believe all you are seeing
Fear not this awakening within
For it reveals all that has been
Trust in My purpose for all My children
Since the beginning in Garden of Eden
It is here now awaiting completion
My plan from the start comes to fruition
Worry not what you shall need
Nothing you possess follows you once freed
Leave all behind, food for the fodder
For I shall provide for thee, be thee son or daughter
Mother of GOD shares her love on all
Guiding you home once you hear My call
Take to heart all the words that they say
And follow My chosen on final day
For they are My gift to their fellow man
Doing all they do according to plan
Soon all My children, whom I love and adore
Shall live forever, suffer no more...
GOD Bless!
THANK YOU SWEET JESUS
ReplyDelete