Tuesday, July 29, 2014

#6 and #7

July 29, 2014

Good day everyone, hope all are doing well wherever you are at!

I would like to mention, as I did to those in my email today, to read Zechariah, last two chapters and Malachi in the Bible.  Very interesting when viewed in relation to whats happening now and has happened before in certain parts of the world.  It is my perspective, and may or may not be your's. I opened the Bible to read my daily message He gives me, as I do each day, and last two days I opened to that.  Based on my experiences, this was one way He communicates to me.
Now these communications, and messages I receive, may be directly from Jesus, or GOD or Mary or others, or they may be delivered kinda like a town crier of olde.  Hear ye hear ye!  I do not always know for sure.  I have only had a small number that said who they were at that time.

This brings me to perspective.  You have to keep in mind that there never has been nor ever will be any two people who perceive things exactly the same, for we are all different.  We see, hear, taste, feel, sense, learn differently.  So, for all of time, the killing, maiming, destruction, killing, butchering etc, that has gone on in the world, simply because someone else perceives GOD or HIM or the Source or Yahweh or any other name you wish to give the Almighty is insane.   We haveeeee to accept and respect our differences, and realize we are all different.   Do not have to agree, but respect.

Next, I must say, and having said this before to others, that when reading these messages I share, it is very important to leave me out of it.  You can not think of them as having come from me, but thru me.  Again, I am like the stereo receiver, for those of us that know what they are still lol. The music, in this case the Rhythm and Rhyme, comes thru me onto the paper.  I then share it with everyone, and what they get from it depends on their heart, how open it is.  I do not tell you what to believe or how, but to just open your heart and have that one on one relationship with GOD.
Rhythm and Rhyme is what they call it, the messengers.  It, they tell me, has existed since beginning and that Archangel Michael made it.  It almost always comes thru to me via certain types of music.
Keep in mind music is the language of Heaven, the universal language.

That being said, I feel, and this works for me, that it is good to listen to music when reading these messages, or anytime you spend with HIM.  Find any music that relaxes you, centers you, calms you. It can be vocal or not.  Usually is instrumental for me, but not always.  No external distractions other than that, no kids, no tv etc.

Please continue to share about the blog and I pray it helps everyone in some way.

6.

Why do we seek to hide from love
Precious gift given from above
How can we hope to understand
All He is with empty hand
Babbling brook of pain from within
Endless supply of what has been
Purest Light wants to soar
Beyond these walls the distant roar
Calls to us, freedom waits
No more pain through Heaven's gates
Till that time, love as one
Pity those whose hearts have none
Time will come, all must choose
Much at stake, souls to lose
Fear not the gift, precious and dear
Seems so far, yet so near
Grasp it, hold it, feels so strong
Nothing such is ever wrong
Simple word, simple gift
Say it, hear it, soul will lift
Joyous child, you are mine
Celestial glory, all is thine
Feel My Light, healing power
Once was seed, now is flower
Feel the warmth upon your heart
You will know we're never apart.


7.

Panoply, cacophony, dichotomy of sounds
Pleasurable, beautiful, filling the air without bounds
Sightless, soundless, rudimentary beginnings
Stopping, starting, reminiscent underpinnings
Definition concurrent with all seen and done
Resplendent glory, all saved have been won
Darkness can't prevail upon
The Light within, holiest con                                          (con  here means to direct the steering of
Quickening hearts, beating in rhythm                                a vessel, that vessel being you.)
Answering the call of sacred hymn
All are welcome to the holy repast
Heaven's nuptials will surely last
Till all called, final journey
Home at last on bended knee


GOD Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment