First I would like to share a lil history of the messages! They started back in November of 2008. In October of that year I had returned to Atlanta for my step-son's wedding, tho being in Atlanta was not exactly what I wanted to do. Having left there after 17 yrs and two marriages, it had good and bad emotions associated with it. So whilst I was there, it was emotionally trying, much to my surprise. Well after the wedding reception, I was driving to my sister's home, along west georgia country roads, unfamiliar to me, on vapors of gasoline. That stress of being stranded in westbutt ga. at night, combined with emotions unresolved from divorce, brought on a bit of a meltdown while driving. So upon completion of the unenjoyable visit to Atlanta, except for seeing my family and step-kids of course, I journeyed home.
About a week after being home, I started being compelled to write down these words, that came out in poem form, that were very painful and very dark. Compulsion barely describes the feeling, and this continued for oh a few weeks, about 15 or so short poems. Having no idea what the heck was going on, I just let it flow, thinking ok, I am purging myself of some bad emotions again.
I must interject here, that I had previously only ever written one poem in my life, oddly enough, an inspired poem called, GOD IS. I was inspired back in, if I recall, 10th grade. Looking back now, I know it was the Holy Spirit, tho no clue at the time, having never before experienced such a thing.
Well, this continued, as I said for a few weeks and about 15 or so poems. Clearly they came from me.
Suddenly, I started writing down, compelled, longer poems, that were not in any way, shape or form, negative. Ok, so I know you are thinking, kool, the baggage out of the way and now positive poems.
Well, no, lol. For I quickly saw that they were prompted by , oh a , hmm , hard to describe, doorbell, for lack of better word. A primer I guess is a better word. This primer has changed over the years as I grew in spirit and was able to recognize the presence of a messenger.
Also, the words clearly felt different, not only in mood, but in content, length, meaning, and reference.
Some words, I did not know or ever use, some I knew but not in the context they were being used, and later on, historical references, biblical references, that I had to look up, research. It was like I was being taught.
Then the ones i was woken up in the middle of the night, trying to open eyes and already writing on page the rhyme. Then later the ones for specific people I know from the spirit or a loved one passed on. Then ones from 9/11 victims, tsunami victim, and much later, Colorado theater shooting. Then throw in the ones in latin. Now that was the clincher. I never studied or knew latin. I had to find a way to translate them. Blew my mind.
Some people said oh that is just automatic writing. Now automatic writing is writing without consciously knowing you are writing or what you are writing. I was always and am always totally aware that I am writing and reading it as it flows thru me onto paper. Automatic writing can be associated with psychic, supernatural, spiritual things, but this is not automatic writing.
Back to the primers. Initially, they were like a group of words, usually three, that were like spinning in a triangular formation in my mind's eye in front of my head. Upon writing them down, the words flowed onto paper. Later, as time passed, this changed and I learned to recognize it easier, to now it is simply a few words that pop into my head totally out of context with what I am thinking, if I am even thinking on something. Usually now it is during prayer, and always, certain types of music kinda dial me in. I liken it to tuning a stereo receiver into a radio station, but not on purpose. Some messages, like strong station, suddenly are there loud and clear. Others, were kind of staticy(faux word sorry), and I had to fight to maintain. Still i had others that were only a few lines and i lost them, only to be compelled after i retired this year, to reread and the rest flowed forth smoothly yrs after the fact. Some I have gotten while chatting with someone and it came thru, clearly meant for them.
They have grown in meaning, and some of you have been brought along by me from early on, while others are new to it. I do not ask, nor tell you what to believe, nor how to believe, for that is between you and GOD. If you are moved to share them with others, please do as your heart tells you to do. If you get no meaning at all, they are here to reread and see if later on you get meaning. This is a good measuring tool of your spiritual growth. They usually are multi-subject and can change subject or tempo too, from one line to another.
So I hope that gives a lil idea as to what this is all about. I will share other experiences i have had on my journey, such as visions, senses, etc. Please feel free to ask questions or to share your spiritual experiences as well. Just please be respectful for everyone is different with different perceptions of GOD.
GOD Bless!
I love hearing how this all came about, Tim. These Spiritual Messages have opened a stronger path from my heart to GOD. When it comes to GOD, there is nothing he can't do. I am looking forward to learning much more and becoming even closer to GOD.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Tim, and Praise GOD!