July 31, 2014
Good Wednesday to everyone, including the viewer from Poland, welcome!
The actual message I will share today will be the latest one received this morning. I was praying for everyone to have their hearts n minds opened to His Light, not to remain blind and deaf. Not to be without hope. I was answered with this message, I hope it has meaning to you.
First though, I will talk of other things, if I may.
Where is GOD? We have always looked for Him, prayed to Him, forsook Him, denied Him, hoped for Him, begged to Him, waited for Him. I want to share some words from a book by Elizabeth Clare Prophet, that this well. I do not take credit in any way for her words, merely agree with her explanation, as I have learned.
Where is GOD?
Let us understand that man has been confused by the time-spatial relationship of himself to Him Self. How many angels can dance on the head of a pin? The answer is an infinite number, because angels do not displace time and space.
When it comes to spatial relationships, we believe that two people cannot occupy the same square foot at the same time. We say it's just not possible. If we get into a revolving door and there's someone else in there with us, somebody might get hurt! Somehow we can't get it through our heads that maybe, if we knew how, we could walk right through that revolving door---or one another.
So, because of our concrete conceptions, we have a little difficulty in fixing in our mind's eye on just where GOD is. "Well, where is GOD?"
Well, this doesn't quite satisfy a child. And somehow even child-man is not quite satisfied with it. We always have the idea that GOD should be somewhere and that maybe if we knew just where to look for Him, we could go and find Him.
That's why Jesus warned there would arise false Christs and false prophets proclaiming a flesh and blood messiah that could be located in time and space, saying: "Look, here is Christ!" or "Look, He is there!" But the Master said, "Believe not, go not, for the Kingdom of GOD is within you."
Past, present and future, the kingdom of GOD is within you. Well, what is the kingdom of GOD? It is His realm---the realm of His habitation and the realm of His Mind. It would be the dwelling place of His Spirit---and the farthest reaching out of His consciousness. From the point of center where He declares, "I AM...," to the bounds of beingness where the WORD "THAT I AM" resounds, the name of GOD defines his infinite awareness of Himself. Indeed HE IS WHERE HE IS!
She hits it right on the mark! Quite simply, He tells us plainly, "I AM" everywhere!!
So for those who say they cannot find GOD, or are looking for Him, look no more, He is everywhere, and specifically inside each and every one of you! To those who say they found Jesus or found GOD.... He was never lost! He opened your eyes so that you could see where you were.
Welcome home!
The message shall be in next post right after this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment