a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Saturday, January 6, 2018
January 4, 2018
Good day, 美好的一天, Hezky den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, Bom dia, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all this day and hopes for your new year that it is full of joy and spiritual growth. Prayers for those in war zones, that the soldiers will lay down their arms and reject their masters full of greed and power.
Today's hidden Bible message comes to us from Psalm 75-78...
Lift your horns...the Lord is a cup...to be drank from...(Praise the Lord and drink from His cup of Living water)
Praise to the GOD of Jacob...who will cut off the horns of the wicked...but the horns of the righteous will be lifted up...
GOD is renowned...can lift up His hands...from Heaven...against mankind...and the survivors of your wrath...who make vows to the Lord...to the One to be feared...the Spirit...will save...
Thought...kept my eyes...about the former days...(My mind was focused on the past)
My heart...will never...be forgotten by GOD...(GOD knows my heart)
The years when...I will remember...long ago...out of His right hand...are holy...and meditate...on your display of power...for what god is as great as our GOD?...(The past that I am given to recall, are given out of His hand and are holy for to meditate on His power)
You display your power...to your people..the descendants...of your thunder...your lightning...(which)cause the earth to tremble...by the hand of Moses...
My mouth is filled with a parable...for the next generation...in the sight of their...cloud...you made water flow...but they continued to sin...against GOD...and water gushed out...(I was given a parable, words to the ancients yet they continued to sin and then came the Flood)
Can He supply...His fire...and His wrath?...
He gave command...He made them...let loose the east wind...for He had given them what they craved...even while...He put them to death...
So He ended their days in futility...
Lying to Him with their tongues...He was merciful...He forgave their inequities...
He remembered they were but flesh...
How often they rebelled...again and again...they did not remember...His power...
He redeemed...the day He displayed His signs...His wonders in Zion...(Through Jesus)
Trust in the Lord in all things for He is the source of all blessings and grace of GOD. When you focus on Him and trust in him then all fear fades away for it is of the devil and not of GOD. Over time your connection to the Lord will strengthen and move towards purity and away from corruption.
Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your Presence? If I go up to the Heavens, you are there; If I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast...Psalm 139:7-10
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment