Saturday, January 20, 2018



January 16, 2018

Good day,  美好的一天,  Hezky den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  Bom dia,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings this day to all and wishes for your hearts to be open and your minds to be filled with the awesomeness of the Holy Spirit....Prayers to all those walking deaf, dumb and blind in the world.  Hoping they wake up real soon, not much time left to do so...

Today's hidden Bible message comes to us from Luke 22-24...

He said...now if you...place...into temptation...the disciples...he approached...leading them...(Jesus  said if I placed into temptation those the devil was leading away, in other words, if the devil tried to influence me to lead others away whom he had already approached and was trying to take away then...)

Cut off his...temple...with sword...then seizing him...and...about an hour later...look straight at Peter...and demand...more testimony...(I am to use my sword of Light to cut off his power over them, seize him, in other words bind him, and about an hour later  look to Peter and ask more guidance)

The Jews...find no basis...on this...(The Jews do not believe any of this)

Also in Jerusalem...the people to rebellion...and the people...in the city...with loud shouts...as the soldiers...said to them...come...they will say to the mountains...and...led out to be executed...by casting lots...(Also, in Jerusalem the people are led to rebellion and those in the city will cry out loud as soldiers will be telling them to come forth to the mountains, but they will be false and lead them out to be executed by casting lots)

Soldiers also to come...offering...wine...(There will be soldiers coming offering wine as well, a false peace)

By this time...you will be with Me in paradise...(By the time this all happens I will be with Him in Paradise)

My Spirit...I...give to all those...who had not...gone to...a tomb...in disobedience of the commandment...for they had prepared...themselves...away from the tomb...(Jesus gives His Spirit to all those who had not fallen to the darkness in disobedience of the commandment to have no other GOD before Him and to love Him with all their being.  For they had worshiped in little or no faith before their passing.)

When you worry about the future, which again is His domain not ours, we continually run through what we think will happen over and over.  Doing this we are experiencing our version over and over again.  How much wasted time and energy this is.
Leave the future to Him and you will experience it only once as He wants you to experience it.  Do not increase your suffering by worrying like this.  Let Him change your negatives into positives and enjoy the present.

Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For My yoke is easy and My burden is light...Matthew 11:28-30

No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life.  As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.  Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Fo not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your GOD will be with you wherever you go...Joshua 1:5-9

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment