a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Saturday, January 13, 2018
January 10, 2018
Good day, 日安, dobar dan, Hezký den, Goddag, Goede dag, Head paeva, Mangandang araw, Hei sitten, Bonne journee, Guten tag, يوم جيد , კარგი დღე, Καλή μέρα, יום טוב , Góðan dag, Selamat siang, Buona giornata, Lá maith, 良い一日, hari yang baik, God dag, Dobry dzień,
Dia bom, O zi buna, Dobrý deň, Buen día, Хороший день, Diwrnod da, İyi günler, Добрый день....
Blessings to all this day and prayers for all those in refugee camps that they will find their way to permanent homes free from the terrors of war.
Today's hidden Bible message comes to us from Ezekiel 33-36...
Israel...the land...to them...as surely as...the mountains...they will know...of all the detestable things...of man...(The land of Israel, as surely as the mountains are, will know of all the detestable things of mankind)
Greedy for unjust gain...they hear your words...then they will know...the Lord...(Those around her, with greed and lust for unjust gain, will hear your cries and they will know the Lord's wrath)
Strengthened...when they were scattered...over all the mountains...they were scattered over the whole earth...(The people were strengthened when they were scattered over the earth)
My shepherds...cared for themselves...and will no longer be food for them...(The shepherds, leaders of the flock, cared only for themselves and will no longer feed them)
They were scattered...the lost and I bring back the strays...and another...to drink the water...(They were scattered, lost and He will bring them back and one other to drink of the water of life)
Lord says to them...I will judge between one sheep...and their shepherd...all the weak...and My servant...among them...I will make a covenant of peace...(He will judge each sheep and the shepherds, all the weak and through His servant among them, He will make a new covenant)
I AM the Lord...and no one...who enslaved My sheep...will...no longer...scorn...My sheep...I will make desolate...punishment...and will pursue you...(I AM, the Lord, will pursue and punish with desolation, those who scorned and enslaved His sheep)
With the slain...possession of them...you will know that I the Lord...spoke against...the whole earth...because you...make desolate...the inheritance...in their hearts...(The slain, in hell or in the mists or both I guess, He will take possession of them and the Lord will speak out against te earth for those who took their inheritance away in their hearts)
Prophesy...says...the Sovereign Lord...the Word...by the rest of the nations...have spoken against...their own possession...(Prophesy says that the nations will speak against their own possession, rejecting the Lord)
My jealous wrath...with uplifted hand...be plowed and sown...I will increase...and they will be fruitful...as in the past...Israel, to live on you...(The Lord, with jealous wrath and uplifted hand, the Almighty hand of GOD, will plow and re-sow the earth through the transformation and cleansing. Then He will increase the crop and it will be fruitful as in the beginning to inhabit Israel again)**Israel here being the earth
Therefore you will...no longer...make your nation childless...because your nation...will again hear the Word of the Lord...when the people have come to Me...(Then Israel, the earth, will no longer be childless because they will again hear the Word of the Lord, after the people have returned to His kingdom)
Trust in the Lord! Each time we put our trust in Him we are also adding to our heaven's bank account. Also, it strengthens our bond with Him and ourselves through increased faith. We can draw on this account during hard times. Work on trusting Him with little things and build on this. You will find life's journey to be much less stressful.
When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In GOD, whose Word I praise, in GOD I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?...Psalm 56:3-4
"But store up for yourselves treasures in Heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."...Matthew 6:20-21
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment