Saturday, January 20, 2018



January 18, 2018

Good day,  美好的一天,  Hezky den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  Bom dia,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to all and prayers for your safety and happiness.  Prayers also for all those who read the blog and watch the videos, for you are being sown, and hopes you will bear fruit...

Today's hidden Bible message comes to us from Isaiah 15-19...

Send lambs...make up your mind...at high noon...(Sending to us to make up your minds at the end of times)
Do not betray the refugees...(Do not betray those you help who are lost)
The destroyer...a faithless man...how great...conceit...he speeds the cause...of lament and grief...(The devil speeds his cause to lead the sheep away)
The vines...spread toward...you...drench you...(His minions, influence spreads to overtake you)
No one sings...joy and gladness...(No one thanks and praises GOD)
No one treads...My inmost being...(No one walks His path)
When appears...all...survivors...see Damascus...left...in the fat...yet some gleanings will remain...(When the survivors appear, look amongst the ruins of Damascus for some will yet remain who are believers)
They will not look...because of the Israelites...(They, either those searching or the survivors will not look because of the Israelites)
All will be desolation...therefore...make them grow...yet the harvest...will be as nothing...(All desolation, some will try and grow the number of believers yet the harvest will be as nothing)
Like the roaring...before the wind...they are gone...(They will be gone, lost)
Sudden terror...whose land is divided by rivers...(Not sure which land as all have rivers unless speaking of deserts)
You will hear it...what the Lord says...
Before the harvest is gone...the flower becomes...spreading branches...(Before the earth is harvested, rebirth will begin
and spread)
The wild animals...will be brought...
I will stir...kingdom against kingdom...declares the Lord...and the riverbed...at the mouth of the river...will be no more...(The nations will rise against one another, and the water will not flow perhaps.  Not sure here.  Or a city at the mouth of a river will be gone?)
Those who...are weavers...and all the wage earners...hearts...the Lord Almighty...has planned...a spirit of dizziness...as a drunkard...(Those of the darkness, controlled by darkness, who weave their corruption and all those who serve them will be made drunk in the mind)
There is nothing Egypt can do...in that day...they will shudder...(There is nothing the enemy can do for in that day they will shudder in fear)

In our journey through life we are often tempted to take shortcuts, leaving the path He has us on, in an effort to make things easier.  This is an act of rebellion and rejection of GOD.  It shows a lack of faith and trust in Him to help us through, around and over obstacles.  If there is an obstacle the first thing we should do is talk to Him and ask guidance.  Rebuke and banish to make sure it is not the devil and then ask the Lord's help.  Anything He puts in our way has a very good reason.  All He does is to help us to grow in His Light.
Call out to Him, do not fight Him and hold His hand as He leads you through it to the easier road beyond.  Ask for discernment along the way as well so you can understand and more readily accept.

"For when I am weak therefore I AM strong!"

For our light and momentary struggles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all...2 Corinthians 4:17

The Sovereign Lord is my strength; He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, He enables me to go on the heights...Habakkuk 3:19

New soul to the Light...

#429
1-17-2017
5:00 pm
Roderick de la Castile
D. 1285  Battle in Calais
I want to go home to my family...
Lost arm, right, and bled to death....left wife Catherine and daughter Hildegarda 17 at my death.....I was a soldier allied with the French at Calais....I was killed in an assault on the fortifications....We had broken through the lines when I was cut and lost arm...

(I see)

My love for my wife was great and for my daughter...I was led astray by others with me to false light...They disguised themselves, I now know with help of your friend, Madame Cassie.

(I see)

These who disguised themselves told me to follow them, they were going to show me the way....I was led over many lands never seeming to get home...I finally left them to return to my home and it was not there....I did not recognize the place of my birth...Many changes!  Different peoples!  I did not know what to do so I lingered there a long time I believe...It was all I knew!  Silently I watched over many years at all the changes....So much strange things...Many battles, wars, hatred...My home is at peace now though...I many times thought of my family...If ever I would see them again...Your friend came upon me there, said, "It is your time, we have need of you, please follow me."  "Where," I said...."Who are you?"..."I am of the Light, but a humble servant of Christ.  If you wish to see family, follow me!
The Christ also has need of you!"  I was stunned, who was she to know this?...She said, "I know your thoughts Roderick!
Before you thought them, for nothing is hidden!"
"What do you mean, nothing is hidden?"
"GOD knows all things, follow me now please, if you wish to see family, He has need!"
So I followed her.  We traveled fast, things at a blur and I was before this window of many people gathered.
She said, "You are at a Gatekeeper's window.  He is known by me and was selected for you to use to go home.  He will teach you what you must do.  He is much beloved, trust in him and all he says for he is very old of soul and in service to our Lord Christ, who has need of you!"
"You keep saying that," I said.  "What do you mean?"
"You will know when you will know, Roderick," she said.  "He saved many of your brethren soldiers at later dates of the conflict.  He has traveled long, many places.  Be at peace, Roderick, I must go now.  You will be safe now, you are bonded!"
"Bonded?"
"Yes, to him, for he was chosen and you were sent, hence bonded."
"Okay?"
Smiling, she said, "Do not be troubled, Roderick.  It is your time.  I must go, many others wait their turn.  Peace of our Lord and Savior be upon you, Roderick!  Believe!!"
Then she just was gone very fast.  I was at a loss, so I turned to the window, I saw you many times pass by it.  Like seeing picture moving.  Others here said, "It is your time, go forth, it is not our time, we wait until he takes us at his time."

{yelling at Luna to be quiet.}
Luna?  The moon?
(yes)

Pretty dog!

(Thank you!  You stepped forth then?)

Yes, to see more closely.  I was compelled somewhat.  I speak English now, I just realized this. 

(Lol!  Yes many neat things happen through GOD.)

Am I going home now?

(Soon, very soon!  I will explain!)

*Passed to the Light 7:35 pm

GOD BLESS!  PRASIE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment