a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Friday, June 9, 2017
June 8, 2017
Good day, 日安, dobar dan, Hezký den, Goddag, Goede dag, Head paeva, Mangandang araw, Hei sitten, Bonne journee, Guten tag, يوم جيد , კარგი დღე, Καλή μέρα, יום טוב , Góðan dag, Selamat siang, Buona giornata, Lá maith, 良い一日, hari yang baik, God dag, Dobry dzień,
Dia bom, O zi buna, Dobrý deň, Buen día, Хороший день, Diwrnod da, İyi günler, Добрый день....
Blessings to all this day and prayers for the safety and security of all!!! Today's Bible message comes to us from Lamentations. Also, a new soul to the Light, yay!!!
Lamentations 1-3......
There is no one....called to My allies....in torment...
Let all wickedness....the Lord has covered....be hurled down....not remembered...
Jacob....brought the Kingdom....like an enemy...on the tent [earth?]...in his fierce anger...stretched out....around.....the ground..
No more...the Lord...in silence...
They faint....deep as the sea...
Your captivity...that was called....the whole earth....this is the day....He has overthrown...the hearts...of Daughter Zion....
Let your.....eyes...know rest....as the watches of the night...in the presence of the Lord...lifts up to the Lord...you whom have...lived in the sanctuary of the Lord...
As you summon...those I cared for...My enemy...was destroyed...by the Rod...
He has turned His hand....and has broken bones...down with chains...
Like a bear lying in wait...a lion in hiding...he dragged...me from the path....[devil]
He drew his bow...made me the target for his arrows...
I became the laughingstock of my people....[very true]
I have forgotten prosperity...because of the Lord's great love...
The Lord is my portion...so I wait patiently for salvation....
The Lord promised to take care of all our needs. He is in charge of our life when we give Him control of it to guide us on His path He chose for us before birth. When we go off on our own, which is gift of free will, then we open ourselves up to all the negatives of darkness, fear, doubt, worry, anxiety, envy, jealousy, hatred, vanity, ego, etc. Why live that way?
**Read Luke 12:22-31
I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world....John 16:33
The Lord transforms all bad to good if we just give it up to Him. This is why you offer it all up to Him at night so that the angels can take it to be transformed into good that is used to help the poor in spirit, heart, etc. So in essence you can make a charitable contribution to the poor every night. Thereby, building your treasure in Heaven, pennies at a time.
Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name...Psalm 100:4
Soul # 423
6-6-2017
Cassandra Dyer
18.....d. 1827
Suffocated
Boston, Massachusetts
(How?)
Vomited in my sleep. I was very sick and alone in my room, which I was not usually. My sisters, Ellie and Connie, were in parents room. i was kept alone due to illness. I never fully awoke with fever. Momma was in room too, asleep in rocker. I vomited and inhaled it and suffocated before she woke and found me dead. All purple, cold. I was trying to wake her before I realized I was in spirit. Then I panicked, crying, screaming, "Momma! Momma! Please wake," over and over, but she never heard me. I was so scared, didn't know what to do. A lady with red eyes came just as I was there and said, "You're dead, gone, there is nothing you can do." She guided me away, I did not want to go. She guided me quickly. I looked back and others were there glowing. They saw me, but the woman took me away fast. I miss my momma and papa, my sisters, never found them. I was held by this woman until she was chased away. Long time passed, I never saw family. After she was chased away I just roamed around. We all just roamed around here. Some stayed in places they said were theirs now. I did not want to stay, I kept roaming. Saw many things....I grew tired, I sat down....never sleep here....just so tired throughout myself....it never goes away...Things started changing not long ago. Many more Light beings, wings. Angels?
(Yes, clearing out darkness.)
Yes, when lady fled....She felt wrong...
(Evil)
Really?
(Yes, had hold of souls, keeping them from Light.)
They fled and never saw her again. Other's here tho whisper. People talking badly about GOD. "He is a liar!" "Does not love us!" "Follow us to find your loved ones!"
(Liars all!)
Yes, I know now. Your lady friend showed up. Said she would help me. I said how.....She told me about the gateways and knew of someone who would help me to go to my family. I had seen these places where many people gathered. Some would enter and not come back out.
(Gateways! We are gatekeepers who serve the Lord. We help, not force, souls to pass to the Light.)
Really? Truly?
(Oh yes!)
She said she knew you.
(yes, she passed before we could meet face to face.)
I'm sorry!
(No worries! She is in good place and now helping.)
Okay! How do I go home to my family?
(Well, let me tell you...................)
.
.
.
.
.
(Do we have anything on her family?)
.
.
.
.
Momma! is here! Thank you so much!
Angelicamarie===Ellie is coming to door with Connie! Her papa is not found yet!
(Where was momma?)
Angelicamarie===In Light but came forth!
(Hi momma!
Momma===Gatekeeper!
(Thank you for coming forth!)
Momma===Thank you for saving my daughter! I've missed her so much. I am Estelle!
(Your husband not with you?)
Momma===He is not, no. He was mean man! He died at 57 and we were alone, me and daughters. They took me in, their kind husbands.
(Good! We need to find husband!)
Angelicamarie===Judgement papa!
(I'm sorry! Can he be brought here?)
Angelicamarie===No papa, not once in Judgment line...
(Oh, okay!)
Momma===We will wait and pray in the Light for him still.
(Okay, of course! Cassandra, are you ready?)
Yes, oh yes!
(Okay!)
[In passing to the Gateway momma stopped, "Thank you Gatekeeper!" Kisses on my cheek.]
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment