Monday, June 26, 2017



June 26, 2017

Good day,  日安,  dobar dan,  Hezký den,  Goddag,  Goede dag,  Head paeva,  Mangandang araw,  Hei sitten,  Bonne journee,  Guten tag,  يوم جيد , კარგი დღე,  Καλή μέρα,  יום טוב ,  Góðan dag,  Selamat siang,  Buona giornata,  Lá maith,  良い一日,  hari yang baik,  God dag,  Dobry dzień,
Dia bom,  O zi buna,  Dobrý deň,  Buen día,  Хороший день,  Diwrnod da,  İyi günler,  Добрый день....

Blessings to all this day and prayers for those who are suffering from depression, suicidal thoughts or even attempted it.  Also, prayers for those lost to us who were successful.  Today's Bible message comes to us from Luke...

Luke 22-24....

I AM ready....see....the Lord here........an angel from Heaven...rose from prayer
Get up and pray...speaking...who was called...leading them
One struck...the temple guard....am I leading...
Have come with swords...I AM...
A little later...three times...(4 stages?)
From now on...more testimony....subverting nation...
On hearing this...because...as you can see...this man...crucified...for your children...covers us...
Will happen...to be executed...
The other on His left...the chosen one...offered...breathed My spirit...
In paradise...are gathered...those who knew him...to witness...these things...
Come down..the Rock...and the Sabbath...about to begin...(the end times)
Followed....by His body....the first day...in the morning...(reveal His Himself)
The stone rolled away...

As you go through your day be aware of Jesus and let Him work with you to overcome all obstacles.  He never promised no suffering, but that you can overcome all things with Him by your side.  Why would you not want help and protection from the One who overcame the world?  To turn aside that help is to reject GOD.   To say I do not need help is to say I am above GOD and that is self-idolatry. 

Therefore we do not lose heart.  though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.  For our light and momentary troubles ar achieving  for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all....2 Corinthians 4:16-17

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.  he maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside still waters.  He restoreth my soul; He leadeth me on the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.  Yea, though I walketh through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and your staff, they comfort me...Psalm 23:1-4

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment