a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Tuesday, June 13, 2017
June 12, 2017
Good day, 日安, dobar dan, Hezký den, Goddag, Goede dag, Head paeva, Mangandang araw, Hei sitten, Bonne journee, Guten tag, يوم جيد , კარგი დღე, Καλή μέρα, יום טוב , Góðan dag, Selamat siang, Buona giornata, Lá maith, 良い一日, hari yang baik, God dag, Dobry dzień,
Dia bom, O zi buna, Dobrý deň, Buen día, Хороший день, Diwrnod da, İyi günler, Добрый день....
Blessings to all this day and prayers for all those who are poor in spirit, wealth, health and love....Beautiful day here in the state of Texas, hope it is where you are as well. Today I am sharing a Bible message for Jeremiah and a new soul to the Light, another from the Alamo battle. This is a young Mexican soldier. Also, a new Rhyme message from another Mexican soldier who apparently survived the battle.
Jeremiah 32-34....
With silver...the Babylonians....offer to other gods....[Babylonians here to me meaning those in power]
My anger...provoked Me...by all the evil....to discipline...
Daughters to Molek....by... My furious anger....they will be...an everlasting...turning away from Me...[Molek a god of the Ammonites and Phoenicians to who some Israelites sacrificed their chldren]
Once...this land...towns...foothills...filled with dead bodies...answer you....I will cleanse...all nations...
I will bring...their sins of rebellion....against Me...the voices of pride...those who bring offerings...will again...be counted...
Present sacrifices...before me...countless as stars....day and night...I will restore...as measureless...
Then I will...speak with you face to face....in honor of your predecessors...
Only...the officials...in bondage....
Your ancestors...therefore...freedom....
Those who have not....made their way before Me...cut in two...the pieces...I will deliver...to the hands of their enemies...and the wild animals...
Trust in the Lord without fear. Fear wastes precious energy, better used elsewhere. It is a tool of the devil and leaves you susceptible to him. There is a nonstop battle for all souls and for individual souls. This battle rages on in each of us. Surely GOD is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation....Isaiah 12:2
Ask the holy Spirit to control your mind and actions....
The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace...Romans 8:6
Each day has many possible paths or choice points for us to make and take. GOD set down His path for us before we were born, before we were conceived. But alongside that path, through free will, there are countless other possible paths we might choose. Each one has branches of possible choices. He knows all this and knows which ones we will choose. This is not pre-determination but foreknowledge by GOD. Think of the most powerful supercomputer and GOD is infinitely more powerful than that. Now when we choose our own path and not His, we set ourselves up for undue hardship and suffering. Then we moan and groan complaining and crying out to GOD, "Why is this happening lord? Why are you allowing this to happen to me? Do I not believe in you?" STOP BLAMING GOD FOR EVERYTHING! Take ownership of things! Then ask for GOD's help. Thank Him for the suffering and for His help. Even though much of our suffering is our own fault, He turns all bad to good. He uses it to our benefit down the road when we again return to His path.
And do not grumble, as some of them did---and were killed by the destroying angel----1 Corinthians 10:10
New soul to the Light-----Alamo #2
#424
6-11-2017
Estaban Munoz....23....Flag bearer...Mexican Light Infantry...Alamo...San Antonio de Bexar...(Getting south wall which was the side Davy Crockett was defending)
Shot 3rd day of siege, in the heart......I too was filled with hate as I watched my brothers fall. Why would these men not give up this pitiful little fort. So many died. I watched with much happiness as we butchered their bodies. This Crockett, we butchered, this famous American. {Confirms south wall here}....We cheered, those for us dead already and my brothers alive. I carried hate then later loneliness. We, many of us here, missed our families, loved ones, but they all are gone. What to do, where to go. How do we find our way home. holy Mother save us!
(Well, welcome Estaban! I'm so sorry for the pain and loneliness that you have felt for so long. it was your hate and bitterness that kept you here. You were unable to let go of this world. This is something that must be done to be able to cross into the Light. Otherwise, you get stuck in between. Now you stepped forward so that I can help you to go home.)
To my family?
(Yes, if they are in the Light of Heaven. We will find out where they are. You must let go of everything of this life. it is all past, you cannot change it.)
No, I know this! Many are here yet.
(I know, I was told by another who came to me earlier.)
Yes, Miguel!
(Yes, so I know many are here and need to cross over yet.)
Both sides, mostly Mexicans. We were fooled also by Santa Ana.
(Yes, he was an egomaniac!)
What is this word?
(Means he was in love with himself. Thought he was godlike.)
Si, oh yes!
(But you must forgive him, those you fought and yourself. It's done, old history. Time to move on to the Light.)
Yes, I wish to do this please!
(Okay, let me tell you how.)
Paula===His mama and papa are in the Light. Sister too and brother. Sister Susa and brother Ricardo. Mama Manuela and papa Jesus.
(Okay so let's get you home.)
Please pray all the rest of the soldiers on both sides come to me to go home. Obviously part of my purpose for being in this area.
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment