Thursday, January 5, 2017




January 4, 2017

Good day,  美好的一天,  dobrý den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  dia bom,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings this day!  Bible message from Genesis. only second time from there if I recall.  One new soul sent today and two messages during the sending.  One I will share today and other on next posting.  Both gave me some new pieces to my personal puzzle and some confirmations.

To save your lives....you shall live in the region...otherwise...you and your household...shall become destitute
The land...your belongings...you can enjoy...provisions for your journey.
(Sounds like I am to stay in this area and He will provide for my journeys in the region)
He sent....on the way....Jacob...to carry back...the spirit
And Joseph's own hand...Jacob brought with him
(Sounds like Jacob will take my spirit back)
You ask....brothers with their flocks....everything they own....have come to live...in...Goshen
(Goshen the land that is near Him)
How you...went out from His presence...blessed....of the land....also provided....all that was to be found
(Man was sent out blessed and provided for by Him unto the land.  He will provide all our needs)
All...came to Joseph..
Sell your livestock...your money is gone...in exchange for horses...
Cannot hide from the Lord....
(Sell all you own in exchange for what will carry you forth)
Our bodies....belong to....Pharaoh....but.....we may live and not die....however...when the crop comes in...the eyes of the Lord...
(Our bodies belong to this world but we may have eternal life when the harvest comes in the eyes of the Lord)

Trust in the Lord each day.  Ask Him to strengthen your trust, patience, focus, faith, belief in Him each day.  Make it part of your prayers.  He loves us unconditionally no matter what we do or how often.  Ask to see things from His view, a perfect view.  Putting your trust in Him strengthens the bond with Him as His grace flows more freely to you. 

And my GOD will meet all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus....Philippians 4:19

Hmmm during typing of the last line from Philippians I heard a growl from behind my left shoulder.  I looked up and my dog was asleep quietly on the couch.  I asked my friend who was in the bathroom if they heard it, and they said they had, but thought it was one of the dogs.  I said it was not, for it came from right behind me.  I rebuked and banished and it felt a presence around me.  I felt as tho it was trying to toss me around, so I rebuked and banished again. My friend was by this time out in living room as well. I stood up rebuking and banishing again feeling it trying to pull at me.  I had her read Psalm 91 as I kept fighting with it using my sword of Light and even passing it through myself. I began calling out "help me Jesus" over an over and called angels. It finally was off me and I got the name Ezekiel.  Ahhhh I recalled that name.  The one day in the cemetery when I felt a presence an got that name but do not recall the last name he gave.  This was when I sent him away after asking what he wanted and he had said I am here to stop you from helping these people.  That is the day that I was told that they have to speak the Truth to me.  So he had returned.  I got the name Ezekiel MacKenzie.  So you returned have you?  I shall share His passing to the Light another posting after this one.  It took over an hour and a half to get him to cross over.  Now I will share the soul before him....

#402
1-3/4-2016

Richard Pangilinan
52   d. 1882

(Ireland?)

yes

(okay)

Not Irish, I was a merchant set upon by thieves, thugs in Dublin.

(okay)

My apologies for taking so long.  Many a soul here I know and stopped to talk and try to convince them to follow me.  Your grandmother talked to me, Mary, and I was led here.  Each step, so to speak, was easier, I felt clearer. 

(yes, I understand)

Felt compelled to speak to those on the way and the many here by you..

(they are afraid and stubborn)

Yes, but they are here..

(true)

You will guide them I think.  Your grandmother spoke highly of you, important you are.

(i'm nothing, just His servant)

I understand too!  I had family in Gloucester, a wife, 7 children, sons and daughters, a manor house.  They lost it after my death.  I carried much anger, hate for those who beset me, caused my family to suffer.  They recovered well enough but it was very hard for a time.  Seeing them though was very hard.  The thieves eventually caught stealing later and imprisoned.  They suffered, I was happy for that but empty.  Still here.

(forgiveness)

Yes, your grandmother Mary touched me and helped me to let go.

(good, I'm glad of that)

I want to help those here to let go...

(wonderful but first I need to get you home.  Then with your loved ones.  If you still wish to help, great.  He knows your heart.  Either way is fine.)

I do miss my family but so many here alone, lost.  

(I know and time running out fast.)

I've heard.  You have many around you to help you.

(yes I do, I am nothing without them)

No, you are important.  They are very protective of you.  Your daughter especially...

(I know, she is my treasure.)

Very beautiful like her mother was.

(you know this how?)

I followed her to her mother once.  She showed me the time when you were together years ago.

(my daughter did?)

Yes, like time is here.  Moves by quickly before our eyes like your moving pictures...

(I see)

I was in business that made optical lenses amongst other things.  Like for spyglasses, eyeglasses and later, your moving pictures cameras..

(wow, kool.  I thought perhaps that was how it was for everyone there)

Partly yes, some are withdrawn here.  Focused on what's inside that holds them here.

(yes, I'm sure)

I want to help them most of all...

(then you shall.  You know what you must do?)

Yes, I'll do so now and say when I'm ready.

(okay!  You are easy!  Wish all were.)

They will be once they see what comes...

(oh yes, then will be a mad rush)

Yes it will be!

*at this point I received 2 messages

(Richard?)

Yes I'm ready.  I was waiting, listening to the Word of GOD....I am bonded to you here so I heard all that was said....

(then you were supposed to!  The reason will be made known to you.)

I know!   I am ready to go now!

(okay!  GOD bless!)

And thank you as well Gatekeeper...

(thank you!)

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment