Saturday, January 14, 2017




January 15, 2017

Good day,  美好的一天,  Hezky den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  Bom dia,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to all this day!  I hope all are doing well!  Cold and dreary day here today in Texas.  For those in the colder areas stay inside and keep warm.
 
A recommendation and reminder for some..........before reading a Rhyme message, tis best to find a piece of music, instrumental, that really truly touches your soul.  If you have experienced this, and I am sure most have, then you know that of which I speak.  Stirs your blood, moves your heart, makes you teary-eyed.  Listen to it before reading the message then during to better experience it in the way it usually is received.  It is called the Rhythm and Rhyme after all, started by Archangel Michael.  I have posted YouTube links many times with music that helped me and through which many messages have come through. The list of many of these is posted in a December posting.  But please use whatever works for you and experience it better. 

Today's Bible messages come from Psalms and Jeremiah.  Then second posting is a message I received after being attacked by a spirit last night and during the posting of yesterday's Rhyme message.  Tomorrow I will post message just received.

From Jeremiah 15-18..........

Fortified wall....overcomes you...from the hands of the wicked....(walls wicked gets us to build inside)
{The Word of the Lord....sons and daughters....will perish..[dead bodies....}.....do not enter....to the vice of the bride and bridegroom]
*an overlapping line there with dead bodies shared
The Lord Almighty....before your eyes...
Tell these people....they forsook Me...wickedly
I will show you no favor...
Of all the countries....they will hunt them down...
My eyes are on all their ways
Our ancestors possessed nothing...they will know My name is the Lord...inscribed with...your high places.....throughout the land
It will burn forever
Cursed is the one who trusts in man....whose confidence is in him
The place of your sanctuary...they have forsaken
Keep saying to Me...the Word of the Lord....the One I praise...you are my refuge...from shame...on the day of disaster...
This is what the Lord says...bring no load....
Officials will come...on the Sabbath....consume...the Word...
I will give you My message...from the clay...so the potter forms it into another pot
Then the Word of the Lord...I'll announce...if that nation repents...
At another time...I will reconsider what I had intended to do to it...
*A message of hope for the nations that repent....

Psalm 35:1-10    good prayer....

From Psalms 75-78.....

GOD who judges.....forever...the righteous......is renowned....is great....
The swords....weapons of war....both horse and chariot....against mankind...vows the Lord
All the afflicted....who can stand....bring gifts to the One....cry out to GOD
About the former days....this I will repeal....meditate on your deeds
You redeemed....your path....led your flock....by the hand
I will open...and they in turn...not like their ancestors....will keep commands....
The sea...will flow down...against....the wilderness...abundantly...for they did not believe the Lord
The bread of angels....they turned from....to death
GOD Most High....remembered....their tongues....hearts not loyal to Him....a passing breeze...not faithful to His covenant...
A passing breeze not to return
Remember His power....His signs...His wonders


If you feel empty, then ask Him to feel you with His grace.  We all can cover up the inside with false faces, but why not ask for His grace to replace the emptiness and that which we offer up to Him, our walls and behind.  Then no need for a false face.
Nothing is hidden from Him.  He sees in your heart and soul.  Offer up and surrender to His will and let Him transform you.

But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him.  The Lord does not look at the things man looks at.  Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart."....1 Samuel 16:7

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!








No comments:

Post a Comment