Thursday, January 26, 2017




January 26, 2017

Good day,  美好的一天,  Hezky den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  Bom dia,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to all this day!  My apologies again to all, I have been trying to catch up with my journaling so I have been doing that and not posting.  I have Bible messages and two new Rhymes messages.  No new souls, just one who tried to pretend to be a woman from the cemetery but got caught in their lies.  I would remind everyone to go back and read old messages when I have not posted and see if you can understand new things that you missed before.  Just let the spirit guide you to whatever date and read that posting.  Ask for guidance before doing so.

From Jeremiah 21-23.........

Because of the evil....the Lord says...the gates...like...you inhabit...will cut them up to the fire
People...have worshiped and served other gods....who succeeded the Father....will never return...not see this land again
Does it make....your way...all shepherds?
You will be....those who....I will....long to have return to....the throne of David...
I have driven....righteous branch....to their pasture....
So then, the days are coming....where He who had banished....where He had banished....because of the curse....an evil uses their power....will fall
I will bring disaster on them....the people are like Gomorrah.....they strengthen the hands of the evildoers....
Therefore....the Lord Almighty says....speak visions...to all who follow...or hear His Word...who has listened...fully...the purposes of His heart....
You will understand it clearly....
I did not send prophets...with message....
You speak to them...........

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds....James 1:2

Our Lord paid a high price for our freedom from sin and His peace which He gives us for free.  When all things go smoothly we tend to ignore Him, but being the little children we are, we tend to only cry out to Him in times of want, when things do not go our way.  Thank Him all the time, in times of good and bad for some hardships are trials that we must go through. 

I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have peace.  In this world you will have trouble.  But take heart!  I have overcome the world....John 16:33

Guided to share this from old message of 7-21-2015....

All have forgotten where they've been
Mesmerized by the great decepter
Prevented them from being a spiritual receptor
I stand now before all
Hear My voice, answer My call....

People wonder, even in my own family, why does he receive these messages, who is he to be able to?  They are asking the wrong question!  Ask why am I not experiencing like Tim?  Reread the five lines.....If you have focus on other things in addition to a sack over your head and sunglasses on then how can you see?

If you seek a heavenly path
I shall provide all you hath
Need of as you go along.....

If you suffer, give all thanks
And thus deposit in Heaven's banks
If you rejoice, give all praise
Sharing with others throughout the days....

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment