a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Sunday, September 25, 2016
September 24, 2016 #2
#931
9-24-2016
See with eyes I gave to you
You will see all you must do
As you travel the road ahead
I will guide you as you're led
From here to there for My own purpose
All obstacles I shall dismiss
Worry not I know thy concern
What shall come you shall earn
I am in control now, My holy scribe
Living well for you to imbibe
Purity of soul tis what you seek
More you shall learn in coming week
On the road you shall travel
Snares of darkness shall unravel
We see ahead, My angels and I
For nothing escapes the Almighty's eye
Those you meet each have a need
Adding to the list of those you've freed
Many more in body and spirit
Words I give they shall hear it
Touch their hearts, not always known
Yet Truth of the Father shall be shown
To their souls for which is our concern
Body and flesh in fires shall burn
We of the Light, My brothers and I
Make known to thee you shall never die
You have walked a road oh so long
Return you shall to heavenly throng
Alathiel thy name shall be spoken aloud
Upon entering the Gates beyond the shroud
Time and patience, all falls into place
Soon to behold My Father's face
My friend, My strength I give unto you
For all yet you have to do
Glory to you friend of mine
Changing soon your water to wine....
GOD BLESS! JESUS IS MARVELOUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment