a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Sunday, September 18, 2016
September 13, 2016
Good day, 美好的一天, dobrý den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, dia bom, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all this day!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pelOvxFuJj8
Today's Bible message comes to us from Ezekiel 43-45....
The Temple....its exits and entrances...for the faithful....follow all its regulations
This is the law of the Temple
A cubit being a cubit..(soul being a soul)
The upper altar...is the Son of man....the Sovereign Lord
Give as a sin offering....atonement....outside the sanctuary....(which is what those I pass to the Light must do)
Sacrifice to the Lord...for seven days....(the seven days they spend between the Gateway and the doorway to the Light)
Then I will accept you
The outer Gate...was shut....(where no one can now enter anymore from life)..because the Lord entered through it
The only one who may sit inside the Gateway...is the man....of the Gate....(the Gatekeeper or possibly speaking of the watcher)
Listen closely...concerning instructions...regarding the temple.........enough of your detestable practices....uncircumcised in heart.....no regard to My holy things....
Sacrifices for the people...in the presence of their idols...fall into sin....they must bear the consequences declares the Sovereign Lord
Descendants of Zadok who guarded My sanctuary....alone are to enter My sanctuary....serve Me as guards
When they enter the gates of the inner court....in the sacred rooms...they are to teach the people the difference between holy and common...clean and unclean
I AM....the only inheritance...you are given.....
The best of all the firstfruits....alll your special gifts....you are to present...to the Lord..(the gifts He has given us who are gifted with them)
The sanctuary will be the Most Holy Place
Give up your violence and oppression and do what is right
The special gift you are to offer to make atonement...
We are all guilty of being judgmental, me included, a thorn in my flesh the devil twists all the time. Judging people, events, things, etc. When we judge, we play GOD. We are not GOD, but servants to Him and have not the right to judge, alas yet we do.
Like with all things that the darkness uses to pull us from the Lord, catch ourselves when we are judging, rebuke and banish and ask Jesus to help guard you against this.
Do not judge or you will be judged....Matthew 7:1
Again one of the false souls that tried to get me to pass them showed up today claiming to be the real woman whose name is on my list to send. Acting shy and timd and saying the others were liars. Yet she too was caught in a lie by me and I sent her away amidst her sneers for being shown to be false. Whether her and the other are darkness posing as this woman, most likely so, or she is really her but unbelieving and trying to cause problems. After sending her away then other souls showed up asking to be sent so she was indeed trying to interfere.
Soul # 355
9-13-2016
Butler Yeats Cooper
32.....d. 1988.....car accident.................Butler, Pennsylvania
English parents...mother Martha Butler...father Cecil Martin Cooper
(True? I was born near there so don't try and fool me)
Yes, my mother loved William Butler Yeats. Settled in Butler after coming to Philadelphia. Father worked in mill
(okay)
I had wife Alyssa; daughters Margery, Jessica, Talyn; and son Patrick
(Talyn unusual name)
Old family name I liked, a great aunt
(okay)
Driving home drunk, not heavily but too much on wintry night, went off road into ditch. Head injury, roamed disoriented and collapsed. Froze to death actually. My family was okay, struggled a bit but got by. My kids were soon after able to start working to help out. Good kids, bad father. I drank too much when out. Worked mill too and taught, oddly enough, driving to students. Hence, part of my shame and to my family as well. Here I was supposed to be an example to youth and my kids, but drove drunk. I supposed I deserved it.
(It was your time Butler, you would have passed in sleep if not then. Actually, you did, freeze to death is in sleep.)
True, but still!
(Still nothing, you loved your family?)
Oh yes!
(You has something in you drove you to drink, to try and escape)
Um, yes I suppose!
(Already heard your thoughts. Guilt, you cheated on your wife, her sister years before.)
Oh my GOD, you're good! How could you know?
( I have connections, lol! Nothing hidden from GOD! I am from GOD, we are all connected to Him. Remove all within or most and you can become aware of all He knows in time.)
Yes, her sister and i were out at a bar cause wife did not want to go. She was hotter than wife, after wife had kids, she retained some weight. I was drinking and she was looking more like wife in younger days to me. Her sister fell into it too. I take all blame, her sister devastated by it. She moved away. I think wife suspected, never said anything.
(Maybe she should have and you would have had to confront your guilt)
Yeah possibly!
(Water under bridge Butler. You are here now and why is that?)
I want to be free of it!
(Then be free of it! Bow down to Jesus/GOD, offer up all your sin, guilt, shame to Him. Ask Him to take it from you and help you to forgive yourself. Your wife's forgiveness you are not responsible for, she must do that. You can help her and your kids, her sister to let go after you attain the Light. Then thank Him for forgiveness and His help and believe He loves you and wants you home.)
(Forgive and let go all your life. It's like reading a book, the book is your life. Done with book, you close it and set it down and walk away. That's what you need to do to go to the Light.)
I understand now, thank you!
(Oh you're welcome. William Butler Yeats wrote a poem, set it aside and moved on, so to must you.)
(You will be cleansed, renewed at next stop. You can't take anything with you or fool them. Like the women before you.)
Yes, they are trying to tell others not to trust you.
(Nothing can test or fool the Light which is GOD)
(They possibly would have fooled me, not likely, but possible. But the Gateway would have rejected them. I guard the Gateway, I am NOT the Gateway.)
I see now!
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment