a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Sunday, September 18, 2016
September 11, 2016
Good day, 美好的一天, dobrý den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, dia bom, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all those lost in the 9/11 attacks and to their loved ones who survived...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSWSBXAR0LM
Today's Bible messages comes to us from the beginning, Genesis 1.....
Genesis comes ...in GOD's Plan....
GOD's creation...overwhelmed....by human rebellion and pride
Violence, injustice and suffering....human wickedness...
GOD's Chosen...to bring....they in the land...GOD promised them
GOD's Plan to restore His world....
The Spirit of GOD.....the Light....saw....to separate Light from night
Signs to sacred times...GOD made...to govern the lesser
GOD blessed them fruitful...according to their...good
GOD created man in HIS image.....
No matter what is happening in your life, you can always count on the Lord to be there for you. We as people, fantasize, dream, long for the day when we are free from debt we accumulate in life. Dreaming of it will never make it happen. This is a waste of time. Lay all your troubles at His feet and trust in Him and He will lift your burdens from your shoulders.
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!...I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want....Philippians 4:4, 12....
New soul to the Light today after two ladies tried to pass through falseness. Something felt wrong about them and I found them to be false and had to send them away. What is dark cannot pass into the Light and what is false cannot pass into the truth....nothing escapes the Lord and being connected to Him nothing gets by me that is false. As any of you grows in His Light, releasing the barriers that separate you from Him, you too will be able to detect the lies, deceit and snares of the darkness...
#354
9-11-2016
Patty Llewelyn
d. 1982....28....ovarian cancer....British
Pregnant at the time...it went undetected, hidden by the pregnancy...gave birth and never felt better.....Doctors said just after affects of giving birth....after 6 months still not better, cramps, abdominal pain then blood.....my cycle irregular....finally doctor found the problem, but too late. tried operation but it had spread to intestines and uterus. Hysterectomy did not halt it, it was very aggressive. My daughter was only 2 when I passed. I hung on til then. Could not leave her. I was not married. My parents took care of her. Betty Jean was her name after both my mother and grandmother......She is doing well now and I wish to go to the Light. My parents are deceased, passed by here. Father had difficulty, I was his little girl always. i spoke to him in dreams and I think it helped him to let go...
(Good you were able to do that. It may very well have helped.)
Angelicamarie----It did, they are at doorway papa!
(Great, there ya go Patty.)
Really? Oh, I'm so happy!
(Well you know what is needed on your part?)
Yes oh yes! I've listened and watched to be sure.
(Okay then, do so and I will unlock Gateway. I wish they were all this easy.)
They don't trust
(I know)
Taking the bait.......Just as Jesus came to be fisherman of sinners so Satan a fisherman of righteous souls. He puts the bait on the hook, fancy car, big home, latest greatest toy, money, title, power, success etc. Then he casts the line at you for he knows where you hang out in this pond of earth. He patiently waits for you to catch sight of or smell the bait. He tugs it gently, you follow, then you grab hold of it and you are caught and he reels you in slowly pulling you further and further from GOD. All the time you are content in your own mind that you are a believer, Christian, Muslim, Jew, etc. I tell you brothers and sisters, the more you attain, the more you possess, the more you are away and apart from GOD. This is a reality and fact. GOD needs nothing of this world and you can not take anything of this world with you. Nothing physical, emotional, no memory, no wound, no thing of a negative or physical nature period!!!!. Choice is yours, start deciding now.
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment