Sunday, September 18, 2016



September 18, 2016

Good day,  美好的一天,  dobrý den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  dia bom,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to all this day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cScVoZWVDLQ


Reminder to many and important point to new viewers, it is best to start reading on the first post of July 27, 2014, for this is a journey, my journey and yours too if you choose it to be for without realizing it every word you read is a seed planted in you. 
The beginning is like first grade in school, so best to start there and not in late high school or secondary school where I am now.  To fully understand what is shared now you are better off understanding the early stuff.  If you prefer not to do so, then please on the days I am not posting, go back and read old postings.  I would hate to scare some one off because the new messages are too deep.  As with all things spiritual ask Jesus, GOD for discernment.  Not of your own but of His wisdom and knowledge for these are NOT my words but His, I am merely the conduit.

Today's Bible messages come from end of 2 Chronicles and from Ezra....

2 Chronicles, 36.....

GOD's messengers....of His Words...prophets until the wrath of the Lord...of which there is no remedy
In the sanctuary....GOD gave....everything of value.....
Servants to Him....and the kingdom....enjoy its rest....in fulfillment of the Word of the Lord
The Lord moved the heart...has given me....appointed me....to build for Him of His people among me who may go up...

From Ezra, 1....
The first in order....the Lord moved the heart of....throughout His realm....also put in writing
The Lord, GOD of Heaven....has appointed me...of His people among you...you may go up....build the temple...in any locality where survivors may be living...
Everyone whose heart GOD moved....all their neighbors with them...
These people...from the captivity...return....the descendants... (by) the Gatekeepers  (people in the mists)

The first and foremost goal you should have is to seek to please the Lord each day.  Nothng else comes before that for it is then idolatry.  He gave you free will, an amazing gift, one He foreknew we would use incorrectly, but His love for us is so great that He gave it anyways.  He knew Adam and Eve would do all they were going to do.  Free will comes with huge responsibility,  choice.
Most of our choices are made without realizing we made them, but some we spend immense time on.  All have a part in our future.  Most cause us to go off in the wrong direction, so it is important to focus on Jesus as our guiding star, our beacon.  Most of the hardships in life are the result of a choice we made many years ago, even a lifetime ago.  This is a mixed up, broken world we live in and to be able to navigate it we need a guide.  Use our guide so that you do not become lost along the way.

But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well....Matthew 6:33

The one who sent me is with me; He has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases Him.....John 8:29

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men,since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward.  it is the Lord Christ you are serving....Colossians 3:23-24

Let GOD heal you.  Do not fight against Him as we all tend to do.  Trust in Him to hold us up in the healing process, lifting all from within us that we keep bottled up.  He will never give us more than we can handle if you trust in Him.  As He siad, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute Me.  Why do you kickest against the pricks, it is I, Jesus."   Only darkness fights against the Lord, so when we fight against Him we are essentially working for Satan.  Let the Lord heal so you can then fight against Satan and darkness. 


And for the newer people reading, this piece of music is the most hauntingly beautiful music and through which I received a great many of the messages, hence Rhythm and Rhyme the language of Heaven, created by Archangel Michael as He stated years back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG9-j3eevL4


New souls sent to the Light...
#359-360
9-17-2016

Akeah Proutu-ba  (pro-oo-too-ba)
32...d. 1938...Africa, no country...tribe Swahili
Died in battle with authorities who sought to take our land.  They had modern weapons, we had spears.  Many died and our people were removed from OUR land.  Many starved and died later.  Much hate I had to these men.  Some were enemies who helped white man.  My wife, children lived off scraps they begged for.  My babies died.....I hated the white man....Daughter was selling her body for food.  I hated the white man..
(And now?)
I have come to know many in this place, all colors and earth tribes, nations that no longer exist.  I know now it was not their color but their hearts and the darkness there.  We all begin as children...
(Yes we do.  This is why Jesus said we must return as children.  Pure in heart, untainted)
Yes, this is Truth.  This Jesus spoke to many here, dark creatures fled.  Many still here.  Draw some away from Light.  I want to fight them but want to go to my family more. 
Leave the dark and others to angels.  You want to focus on getting home.)
(GOD forgave now you must let go.  Family in Light.  Daughter not, has much shame.  Wanders in mists.  we will try and find her.)
Thank you for your kindness.
(Thank GOD Jesus, I'm just no one)
(Poonie?)

We called her that, name was Pu-ntali......How long have you been doing this?

(Hetaya, you translating?)
No, we are
(Who's we?)
Martin, Thomas  [two of the spirits around me always that knew me in other lives.]
(oh ok)
(Over a year and a half Akeah)
(ok she's coming, picked out of a crowd, being told why.  Tears streaming Akeah)
(Let her know and feel she is loved and has nothing to be ashamed of.  I sense her shame.  Just tell her you forgive her, she just needs to hear it from you.  Sometimes we need to hear the actual words.  Embrace her.  Here she is........)
---Pa, I so sorry, I so sorry
{heavy weeping embracing.  I can feel it, teary-eyed}
*I told her what was needed and to take her time.  After many hours of her father speaking to her she was finally able to release her shame, her SELf-IMPOSED prison she placed on herself.

LET GO!!!
GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME, AMAZING, INCREDIBLE!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment