a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Sunday, September 18, 2016
September 14, 2016
Good day, 美好的一天, dobrý den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, dia bom, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all this day!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDdvReNKKuk
Today's Bible message again comes to us from Ezekiel, but chapters 16-17....
I bathed you with blood....adorned you with fine linen....the splendor I had given you...made you perfect...but you trusted...a prostitute....made yourself gaudy...made idols....engaged in prostitution....slaughtered children.....woe to you....you built for yourself a lofty shrine....degraded your beauty with your increasing promiscuity....so I stretched out My hand...gave you over to your enemies....to include Babylonia(Iraq)...Assyria too (Iran)....you land of merchants (USA?)
I am filled with fury against you...acting like a brazen prostitute....your lofty shrines...all your lovers....bribing them for illicit favors...(Government)
Because of all your detestable idols...they will see you stark naked....I will bring you My vengeance...deliver you to the hands of your lovers
You will no longer...pay your lovers...because you did not remember
As was Sodom...you followed their ways
All your ways you will soon become more depraved than they
Arrogant...overfed...unconcerned
Bear your disgrace...before your wickedness uncovered...
You will bear the consequences
You despised My covenant...
You will know that I am the Lord....because of your humiliation
The Word came....set forth an allegory...(Revelations)
Varied colors came...(Angels)
Topmost...(Archangels)
Powerful wings.....full plumage....(all of them)
A splendid vine
A strong arm...to pull up by the roots....completely....the plot...(against Israel?)
A member of the royal family...(Saudi?).....back to Babylon(Iraq/Isis?)...to rise again
Sending his envoys to Egypt
Will he succeed?.....as surely as I live...yet he will die in Babylon
He despised the oath....breaking the covenant...therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says.....I will repay him....execute judgment...because he was unfaithful to Me....all his troops will fall by the sword....scattered to the winds....then you will know that I am the Lord....
He designed us to live closely with Him. Born in purity with Him, walk with Him in His radiance, pass into His Light. Even when we feel we are getting nowhere, if we stay in connection to Him we are advancing along a spiritual path that takes us inevitably
home to His kingdom. When we remain close to Him, talk to Him each day, we are tithing to Him, offering ourselves as a sacrificial lamb to the Lord. Make this a part of your daily tasks, the first and most important one. This is pleasing to the Lord.
Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the Light of your Presence, O Lord....Psalm 89:15
Therefore, I urge, brothers, in view of GOD's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to GOD---this is your spiritual act of worship. do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what GOD's will is---His good, pleasing and perfect will....Romans 12:1-2
**not test GOD but perceive and understand His will.
Souls #356-358 following right behind Butler
9-13-2016
Darla Reeves
27....Saskatchawan, Canada
(d. 1927?)
yes, born 1900---January
(okay)
Rancher's daughter, died fall from horse. Broke neck as I tumbled down ravine. Horse startled and threw me. I was not found for days. My father killed horse in anger. I was very hurt and angry at him for that and could not let go of my anger. Also, i had lost a child, conceived out of wedlock. Ranch hand made me pregnant. Father fired him, wanted to kill him. I was so hateful of dad for that. All foolishness I know. My father suffered so from guilt. Mother did not forgive him either.
(If they never forgave then they are in the mists too)
I do not know, I never saw them.
(your daughter is in the Light)
Daughter?
(yes I am getting a daughter)
Truly?
(yes, have others seeking her and your parents)
Oh wow! You can find them?
(they always have yes)
*weeping
(good, cry, let out all guilt, pain, anger and shame. Offer it up to GOD. Ask Jesus to take away your burden and thank Him. Ask help forgiving and letting go.)
(getting Pietr for father. Russian?)
Yes, Pietr Rievchenko. Changed it to Reeves. Left Russia before the pogroms. We were Jewish.
(ah ok gotcha!)
Anastasia Karpovksi, my mama's name....Kiev....Papa was small village away from Kiev. Met mama, so he told it, on a train to Moscow to attend school there. Love at first sight, he said. It pained me to see the wall between them after I was gone. But she could not forgive his obstinence that took away her daughter and grandchild. Papa was very old world, yet we were in new world.
(yes, hard to change for some)
(Anastasia.....you were going to name a girl after your mama......Anastasia Rebecca)
Yes, oh my, how did you know that?
(nothing hidden from GOD)
Yes, Anastasia Rebecca. If a boy would have been Peter Victor Reeves after papa.
(so papa was Pietr Viktor?)
yes
(okay, know all the names. Now we wait for them. You now focus on what you must do so you can help them.)
(ha ha they've found parents. They found each other already. they were at a Gateway in Russia. He went to his homeland. I get sense not together long)
(I'm getting your name came from Darlenia)
Yes I believe so. Papa chose name. he was very strongminded man.
(not mistreating tho?)
No
(you're papa and mama by doorway. He is trying to push through everyone. Stop Pietr!! Watcher stop him! Pietr, your daughter is not going without you. Stop, calm, bow down before GOD! We are His servants, bowdown. Not to me, I am nothing, but to Him. Humble yourself. Your mama is in the Light with your grandaughter Anastasia. She says behave. Best listen to your mama! Anetchska?)
yes
(Come forward, embrace your daughter. Forgive all, self, each other, let it all go as our Father in Heaven forgave all.)
*embracing, weeping, forgiving, joy
(your mama and grandchild smiling)
(Your grandaughter very strong in the Light)
*she came forth through my Gateway, not the mama, Anetchska
Anastasia-----May I enter Gatekeeper?
(Of course, I am honored, please you are welcome!!)
Anastasia-----Thank you!
**she goes to her mama and grandparents for first time. So much rejoicing, tears of joy)
** I am smiling at Anetchska across the Gateway
Anetchska-----Thank you Tim!
(My honor Anetchska, my honor!)
GOD BLESS! PEACE OF CHRIST! GOD IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment