Monday, January 4, 2016

January 4, 2016

Good Monday/Tuesday to all, depending what part of the world you are in.  Those viewing for first time or recent viewers, please feel free to look through earlier postings on the site and again everyone feel free to visit angelsspeakingwordpress.com as well.   Both are free, I make no money off these sites nor ever will for GOD IS FREE AND THE WORD IS FREE!   GOD BLESS!

We sent another spirit last night, tried two, but they knew each other and the female, who died at the hand of the male refused to let go of her anger, even with the spirit of her child coming to lead her back.  Therefore she was sent away unable to pass while the male who was able to let go his guilt and shame was able to pass, after an hour of communicating to him.  An Archangel, Zadkiel, came to help take him across.  Zadkiel is Archangel who deals with emotional pain.
Good lesson from last night......Even tho you may be the victim of someone's evil, they could possibly go to the Light and you won't.   He was heavily burdened with guilt n shame and had been searching for her so He could get forgiveness, so I sent Angelicamrie, my daughter's spirit to go find her.  She brought her to us and the woman could not let go her hate, she wanted to hurt him somehow and could not believe he could be forgiven and be allowed to the Light.  Well, he is in the light now and she is not.  Pray for her spirit to let go her past and her burden of pain, anger, vengeance.  The Lord forgives all things so we need to as well.  Even his suicide for the guilt he carried.

To read more about it visit the angelsspeakingwordpress.com site.

Today's Bible message comes from Matthew, chapters 22-24, 4th message......

This is a series of shorter messages...

Plans to trap..His words
We know that you are a man of integrity....that you teach the way of GOD...the Truth.  You are not swayed by others, because you pay no attention to who they are.
Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's
Seven ..among us....the seventh...a woman...she be of the seven   (here we now know a female was one of the fallen seven and she was the seventh)
You know..the power of GOD...given angels.....one of them....is the greatest
Your soul....is the first...gathered...the Spirit calls
I put your enemies under your feet
Jesus said ...to His disciples....to do everything...practice what preach
You are....called...you are all brothers....one Father....in Heaven
The Kingdom of Heaven...you yourselves.....will..enter
You travel over land...to win a single convert
Which is greater; the gift or the altar
Justice, mercy and faithfulness....practice the latter....the former....inside are full
Testify...I AM...you will pursue from town to town
Jesus..the temple....came...see all these things?.....the end of the age?.....
Watch...one deceives ..many
Wars and rumours of wars...
Many...turn away from the faith...because of the increase of wickedness
When you see standing in the holy place the abomination that causes desolation  (Pope?)
understand....let no one standing in the field go back to get their cloak (Sodom and Gomorah the example given us to not look at the past to not worry about your things for you will not be able to carry them with you)
For the sake of the elect those days will be shortened...the Messiah is!...believe it!
Great signs and wonders...the Sign of the Son of Man..


Whatever happens to you speak, "I trust you Jesus".  When you try and see things through the Lord's eyes then the fear slips away for that is darkness' hold on you.  Trust Him to lead you through the obstacles on your path.  

Where can I go from your Spirit?  Where can I flee from your presence?  If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.  If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold fast...Psalm 139:7-10

A fountain will flow out of the Lord's house...Joel 3:18

But the hour is coming, and is NOW here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship Him.  GOD is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.    I who speak to you is He!  ...Gospel of John

Unless you see signs and wonders you will not believe!   Blessed are they who believe without seeing!

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment