January 1, 2015 #2
#782
12-31-2015
In this interim, this time of calm
Draw My strength, a healing balm
New times come upon thee
Who you were shall no longer be
Bring Me your worries, cast away all desires
For riches and greatness, onto funeral pyres
No more shall I suffer man's rejection
No evil on earth shall avoid My detection
Begin thy journey to other places
After full moon you'll see new (our) faces
We will guide you as you go your way
Each awakening a brand new day
To the vehicle you travel in
You shall be living in
As you travel about
Gathering those who shout
From the hearts they scream
Feeling lost in a dream
Home you shall dwell in
Never yet having been in
Land will be provided
Donation shall be abided
Proud be thee not
For that which you've got
Upon it shall be
Place to bend the knee
Safe from what comes
Free of what numbs
Worry not for all is to plan
You all shall save what you can
People, pets, wildlife and more
All things the Father didst bore
Hope eternal shall spring forth
Empowering all with self-worth
Go unto this day
Casting all past away
Tis a new year
Listen for much in your ear
Telling of things soon to pass
Of the gathering of angels en-masse
Heaven unleashed with the power of GOD
Sent forth across the land by His Lightning Rod
Rejoice, rejoice for the Son of Mankind
Here now to give sight unto the blind
Praise GOD in Heaven for all He wrought
For long ago thy souls were bought.
#783
1-1-2016
New year upon all men
Soon you shall recall when
First set put upon this earth
Not long after its first birth
Trail you walked was one of Light
For there existed no night
Into the world came evil
That resulted from heavenly upheaval
Into the mix as I foresaw
Earth became a gaping maw
Til I cleansed it first time
And started again the flow of Rhyme
Sealed in the pit those who rebelled
As their attempts I quelled
Til the time I let them free
To roam the world and do unto thee
All the chaos, all the hate
Until the time of preordained date
Of which time is now upon thee
And soon all souls shall be free
To make the final choice they'll have
Suffer the pit or eternal salve
Demons gather up their feast
Food for their hunger rises like yeast
Angels of mine fight for those
In whose hearts the Light arose
From the spark I had placed
To help them through all that would be faced
Glory comes to those who believe
All their burdens I'll relieve
Just but ask and I shall do
Let My grace flow into you
Children of Heaven too long you have fought
Possessed now by all you've bought
Pitiful fools do you not see
All you needed I gave for free
Empty and lost you walk alone
What's inside is never shown
I know the hearts of all mankind
For I am not the one who's blind
Some of those I chose to see
Can see what's inside of thee
Others sense what all you have been
Through in your life
That's caused your present strife
All suffer, all rejoice
All that happens is by choice
The paths you chose lead you to
The things either darkness or I do
Their's drag you down the slope
To destroy all Light and hope
Mine to stop you on the path
That leads you from all I hath
Given you along the way
To return to Me on Final Day
Other things to prepare you for
What's ahead for you to endure
All I do is done in love
For nothing else exists above
Purest in form awaits all sheep
All here for you to reap
Hear My voice I call to you
Open your hearts for clearer view
What shall come, you shall need
Truest faith, My Words to heed
Take My hand and follow Me
For I shall set your spirits free.
GOD BLESS! JESUS IS MARVELOUS!
No comments:
Post a Comment