Friday, January 29, 2016

January 28, 2016


Good day to all and GOD Bless!  I pray all are doing well this day.  Welcome my overseas viewers from Germany, Poland, Russia and Ukraine and also Mexico.  I will have to share more on here for the other blogsite still not working and not allowing me onto it.  Not sure whats going on with it so if and when I get it going again I will let ya know.

Five more souls sent to the Light this morning and the message I received right after confirmed they made it.  Praise Jesus!

Today's message comes from Matthew, chapters 2-5, first message from these pages ...

Jesus...the One..the King..and all with Him...in Bethlehem...among the people.....
The exact time...appeared...you may go and worship Him.....when it is over.
Mother Mary opened treasures....warned...Egypt....through prophet..."out of Egypt"
They are no more....
Prepare the way for the Lord....confess sins...baptize....flee from the coming wrath...
One comes who is powerful...with the Holy Spirit...and fire
Gathering His wheat....angels attend Him...
On those living...a Light has shone....repent....follow Me...
The poor...mourn..will be comforted
The meek...are pure in heart...children of GOD...blessed...
People persecute you...they will be persecuted
Thrown out and trampled underfoot
A lamp...gives light before others...
Everything will be accomplished


Also in Matthew...
As soon as Jesus was baptized, He went up out of the water.  At that moment Heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of GOD descending like a dove and alighting on Him.  And a voice from Heaven said, "This is My Son, whom I love; with Him I AM well pleased......Matthew 3:16-17

Here is where we are being told that Jesus, the man, has the Spirit of GOD, the Christ entity settle upon Him and He thus becomes Jesus the Christ.  I have taked of this years back.  This Christ entity has existed since the beginning.  As Eve was taken from Adam and became woman so was the Christ taken from GOD and put onto the human that was Jesus.  Born in all purity and as close to perfection as a human could be, made more so upon the addition of the Christ Spirit.


The Lord is always with us.  He told us that right before He passed.    People tend to forget this in their daily lives.  Some also do not like the idea that they are always being watched like big brother.  I assure you whether you like it or not, nothing is hidden from the Lord, no thought, no act, no word, no feeling.  Even with what He knows of us, He still loves us unconditionally.  How amazing is that?
When we make Him our main focus then pieces begin to come into alignment in our lives.

And teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.  And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age....Matthew 28:20

And yes we are at the end of an age...

Well there have been 12 souls sent to the Light now by myself this month, ty Jesus.  They are...
#185-196

Monica 47  Pennsylvania
Philip  58
Amanda 37
Patrick 25
Adelaide 21 suicide
Lakeesha 26  suicide in car while driving.   said, "I want to go home"...heard her go weeeeee as she went like on a ride lol

Elias 82  heart attack  said, "I want to go home"  said he was worried about daughter, of hurting her for she was aware of his presence and leaving her would cause her pain.  I told him there would be a lapse as he is "processed" into the Light.  Then being stronger in the Light he would be better able to communicate with her.  Then he said, "okay I am ready.  Let's do this"

Dougie (Dodger) McClinton?  unsure on last name exactly.   81  natural causes of old age   played minor league baseball in Iowa in the 1940's n 50's.   Wants to go to the Light as his wife is there , she was devout christian tho he was not.  Angelicamarie brought his wife to doorway.

Jessica  22  midwest farm girl...died during miscarriage in 1920's     "I want my child"  Angelicamarie brought the child to doorway.

Paul (Abner)  27  "hated name Abner so took Paul after a friend called him that.  died from farm accident when tractor rolled over on me"  Left a wife and children in 1970's.  Misses them, "they struggled.  Wife not well.  Help her please"  Angelicamarie going to help her as soon as all pass to Light here.

Aumond (oh-mond)  French  33   came to USA @ 20 with family.  Passed in auto accident with children, Gilles and Patrice.  "Where are they?", she asked.  Ages 5 and 6   1950's at time of accident.  Husband died in Korean War.  She wants to be with them all.  "Journey so far, lonely.  Much dark here, clinging, grasping, always talking, whispering.  So many lost and alone.  We all want to go home. Angelicamarie brought children fort n they brought father with them.

Erica  13  aids baby passed in 1978-9?   Angry at father who gave it to me.  Wanted to live and suffered long time.  Did not know enough then.  It came forth full blown at 8.  "I want to forgive and go to the Light.  Worry for mom since.  She did not exhibit symptoms.  She passed last year.  I want to be sure she is in the Light."  Mom's name is Monica Louise 80?  Angelicamarie made sure where she was.

I opened to older message this morning and it talked of those in the mists and my job helping them.  So after prayers I prayed for help hearing those who wanted to pass.  I told all who may have heard me about myself and how it all worked and what was needed for it to happen.  I told them to try an d focus on communicating to me in mind or images or writing mentally.  I asked for help on my end and son was getting like a conglomeration of names, like many speaking names at once.  Then they started to single out taking turns.  I told them each what was needed for them specifically and that they all are forgiven and welcomed back with GOD.  They all in turn were ready to pass on after dealing with them one at a time.  I sensed excitement at the doorway and after I sent them I felt joy and happiness coming back across to me.

GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!












No comments:

Post a Comment