#800
1-26-2016
Why so perplexed as to what to do next?
Why in disarray not knowing the way?
Did I not say that I AM the one True Path to the Father?
Did I not remind that I AM eternally your friend and brother?
Trust builds upon faith
And faith upon love
All this and more flows
To all from Heaven above
Were you not with Me before?
Stood there as I evened the score?
Took the sins of the world away
Revealed to you the final day
Remember you shall in due time
Build in strength with each succeeding rhyme
Plenty of tomorrows yet to come
Fewer in number, more for some
Course of your's plays out soon
With each passing of the moon
Despair amongst those who seek
Solace from you in coming week
Speak to you with words we share
Let them know that we're aware (are there)
Watching and healing as they are going
About their way without even knowing
Much occurs unseen to the eye
Be they in spirit or under earthly sky
Many levels of spiritual being
Some are not aware of what others are seeing
Grace of GOD is in all places
Shines on those of Light and darker faces
Each has a purpose soon shall see
As your soul becomes more free
Increase in discernment comes to you
So that you're better able to do
All the tasks that were given thee
To return all you can unto He
Who now calls home all His sheep
For His design is for their souls to keep...
GOD BLESS! JESUS IS MARVELOUS!
No comments:
Post a Comment