January 13, 2016
Good day to all and GOD BLESS! Hoping all are having or had a blessed day. Sent another spirit to the Light last night awesome GOD. I will share about her and the one before her on other blog this week. My apologies as I am trying to get caught up after being gone. I also got some interesting news about my ancestry. It seems I am not part Austrian as we have thought for so long but rather part German. Seems my great father was not from Linz, Austria, but moved to a small town north of it after living in a place called Lillanfeld? (spelling may be wrong) This is in present day Czechoslovakia but was in Bohemia. His parents had moved there from Germany tho not sure yet where in Germany. Ty to my sister for inadvertently finding all this out. My great grandfather's last name was Edmund Youngbauer here but Jungbauer in Europe. His wife's family name was Sager, whom he met n married in Bohemia. Her name was Teresia, think spelling correct. His mother's name as well. His father's name was Johan(n) Yungbauer and wife's name was Teresia Fischer. Sager may have been bohemian not sure but Fischer sounds German to me. If any of my German readers know anyone with either of these last names well then we may be related lol. Edmund, for your fyi, has a painting hanging in the Smithsonian so take a look if there. It is in the Museum of American Folk Art.
Today's Bible messages come from Hosea and Matthew.
From Hosea, chapters 10-13, 2nd message....
The Lord will demolish their altars...they will say "we do not revere the Lord", "what could He do for us?"
Israel will be ashamed of its foreign alliances.....
The high places of wickedness will be destroyed
Nations will be gathered against them...
It is time to seek the Lord....
It was I who taught to walk....who healed......led them......bent down to feed them...........they refuse to repent
A sword will flash.....put an end to their plans........
I AM GOD...not a man....follow the Lord...like sparrows
You must return to your GOD....wait for your GOD....The merchant boasts, "I am very wealthy, will not be found in sin".............
Wicked...worthless.....the Lord will leave on him the guilt...and will repay his contempt
They make idols for themselves from silver...the work of craftsman
"YOU SHALL ACKNOWLEDGE NO GOD BUT ME"
I will devour them....because you are against Me
Where is your king so that he may save you?
Where are your rulers?
The time arrives....I will deliver people....I will redeem them.....the Lord will blow in from the desert...
From Matthew, chapters 22-24, 5th message...
The Pharisees laid plans.....Jesus knows their evil intent....they say there is no resurrection...
GOD is the God of the living.....your soul....is then...everything...you are all brothers....in Heaven
You give a tenth....but have no mercy.....no faith....full of greed and self-indulgence
You testify against yourselves.....how will you escape being condemned?
Gather your children...He comes....Jesus....the disciples
When this happens...will be...the end of the age
Watch..things must happen...nation against nation.....handed over
Many will betray...the faith...because of the increase in wickedness
The gospel will be preached in the whole world
The abomination....will be there....from the beginning of the world til now
I have told you ahead of time...The Son of Man...will gather...the sun and the moon...the stars and the heavenly bodies...all the peoples...with power and great glory
Treat each day as an adventure....Everything planned out by the Lord, see what He has in store for you. Thank Him for the day and all that it holds. Know that He is with you as well. Talk to Him. Expect surprises. Go where He leads you. The safest place and route through the day is beside Him.
This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it....Psalm 118:24
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment