Thursday, November 19, 2015

November 19, 2015    #2



#738
11-17-2015

Inscribed on tablets of stone
Words to show you weren't alone
Laws to guide you on your way
Hear the meaning for you to obey
Brought to life for sins of man
All according to My plan
Through My Son I amended My covenant
Enhanced all that was commandment
Made anew the contract I'd made
With His blood thy sins were repaid
Done away were all the debts
Remembered no more as the sun sets
Each day you rise is a renewal
Bride and groom a new betrothal
Psalm 91 read it each night
Shall cleanse the darkness, allow the Light
To bathe you in My heavenly grace
As you travel, soul sees My face
All forgotten as you awake
Begin your day, My strength to take
Praise My name, give thanksgiving
To protect you each day you are living
Behold all glory I have sent
Forth upon earth, My sacred tent
All are there to take part
In renewal of earth as was at start
Eden awaits just beyond sight
Until nothing remains of the night
Humble and meek I shall give
This sacred garden for them to live
Rest of flock shall stand before
The saints on whom My justice shall bore
Final judgment yay or nay
Choice to make to tell the way
Heaven's treasures stored up by thee
Each shall help your way to Me
Recompense to place you through each door
Outer mansion or inner core
Doubters waiver which way to go
Seek within so you will know
Trials ahead for all mankind
Hear My voice be not blind
Many of you fail to listen
Blocks your heart, fails to glisten
Leave behind what you know
Trust in Me as you go
What you possess you have no need
Only causes the heart to bleed
Cast aside all things of the past
And you shall see Me at the last.


#739
11-18-2015

Into the crucible of fire mankind descends
Flow of grace the Lord suspends
To those who seek the path of he
Who leads them down a road from Me
No more shall darkness rule the land
All shall be swept away by My hand
In the days that lay ahead
Many of the walking dead
Shall perish from this world of theirs
For I know the number of their hairs
When I call will you listen
You who see yet have no vision
I am the one True Way
I am He who'll reveal on final day
All who worship things of this world
Shall not behold the glory unfurled
In the stillness of the night
I bestow the gift of sight
To those of My flock who seek to learn
Within whose hearts their spirit does yearn
The knowledge of the Holy Lord
I give to thee through Sacred Word

Tim, My scribe, recall each day
All I sow as you do lay
Upon thy bed in deepest sleep
All I sow you shall reap
Many things to be revealed
As your numbness is repealed
Journey far to many places
Many towns and many faces
Gathering your flock to lead them home
No more shall their spirits roam
Those of body, those of spirit
As you speak they shall hear it
My Light shall guide you as you go
Providing all you'll need to know
Basic things for your day
I shall give along the way
Worry not what you have left
You shall never be bereft
Vickie waits for you to join
Tina with you, no need of coin
Cast aside all the wants
They are the way of sycophants
You are My chosen ones to do the task
To follow this path, do all I ask
We spoke before so long ago
Recall you shall what I did show
As we sat amongst the trees
Sharing My Words on the breeze
Sent you on your present journey
More you shall recall as you bend your knee
Friend and brother, your love shall grow
Prepare thee for the heavenly flow
That shall pass from Me through you
For all those who follow to view
Light and grace shall pass to them
As it did in times of Shem
Final times upon thee now
As you release last of sacred cow
Peace be upon you son of light
Love of GOD within burns ever bright....


GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!

1 comment: