Sunday, November 29, 2015

November 29, 2015


Good day to all and GOD BLESS!  I pray all had a wonderful holiday of Thanksgiving here in the USA.  GOD BLESS all those of our brothers n sisters in France, Lebanon and from Russia who lost loved ones at the hands of evil.  Bless everyone else around the world who have lost loved ones.  My prayers for their spirits to cross over completely to the Light and GOD'S loving grace.


Many more messages, November was almost a daily thing.  Lots of catching up to do and my apologies but will take awhile.  Posting today then not again til next saturday or sunday as I will be unable to go online.


Number of Bible messages to share today, first from Jeremiah, chapters 2-4, 2 layers down........

Prophets of this generation have been a desert of great darkness
People have forgotten Me
Poor, in spite of this say, "I am innocent"
I will pass judgment
With your hands you help them
You have seen what faithlessness has done......committed adultery....after all this immorality.....return to Me with all heart......proclaim this message................"you have rebelled against the Lord your GOD....have not obeyed Me....return faithless people...I will give you shepherds who will lead you with knowledge and understanding"
The Lord will enter their minds...will gather to honor the Lord
I will cure you
Deception from shameful flocks sin against the Lord............break up your plowed ground.......circumcise your hearts.....proclaim throughout the land...gather together
I am bringing disaster ...destruction...a destroyer to lay waste to your land
In that day prophets will be appalled, how completely you have deceived this people.  Now I pronounce My judgments against them
Look, the clouds, His chariots come like a whirlwind.  A besieging army is coming.  This is your punishment.  In an instant hear the sound of the trumpet.
They do not know Me, they have no understanding.

Second Bible message from Jeremiah again, chapters 15-18, 3 layers in.....(powerful important message, it is in our lifetime folks)

Incurable you are, therefore this is what the Lord says, "Repent, serve Me, you will overcome.  I rescue you from the hands of the wicked".
You must not marry, for sons and daughters born in this land will die of deadly diseases, by famine
I have withdrawn My blessing from this people.  No one will comfort.   In your days I will bring and end.   Tell these people all this, say to them, you followed other gods instead of obeying Me
It will no longer be out of Egypt, but out of all the countries.  I will send many hunters for wickedness and sin.  Their vile images and idols, false gods did them no good.  Therefore, I will teach them  My power and might.  Their wealth will enslave.
Cursed is the one who trusts in man.  That person will be like a bush in the wastelands.  But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, a tree, roots by the stream, no worries.  The heart is a glorious throne, a spring of living water, a refuge in the day of disaster.
This is what the Lord says,  "Peoples Gate, all the other gates, hear the Word of the Lord, everyone living, come through these gates on the Sabbath day.  Pay attention, obey Me, keep the Sabbath day holy.
They will come riding in chariots.  Benjamin bringing the house of the Lord, an unquenchable fire, the Word, the potter's house.  A kingdom will be built, then I will do for it.


From Nahum, chapters 1-3, 3 layers in......

GOD'S character and power, GOD'S purpose, GOD'S judgment.........
The Lord is a jealous and avenging GOD, great in power, will not leave the guilty unpunished.
The earth trembles at His presence.  Trust in Him.
The realm of darkness, they will be consumed, they will be destroyed and pass away.
Look one who brings good news, peace!!
Watch the road, the splendor of Jacob, the soldiers, the warriors, the chariots, like flaming torches.  They will dash the wall, collapses.  Fear the lion, the Lord Almighty, will leave no prey on the earth.
Bodies without number.  Peoples who enslaved nations, I will show your nakedness, your shame, your filth.  You will flee.  All great men put in chains.
The gates are wide open, a swarm of locusts multiply, more numerous than stars in the sky, they strip the land, no one knows where.   Your people gather them, heal who hears the news about you.


From Luke, chapters 9-11, 4 layers down......This one is for me basically and those who will follow me.

Will not taste death, Jesus said this.  The appearance of His face, which He said to you, a cloud appear, a voice from the cloud, listen to Him.  When the voice has spoken, keep this to yourself, do not tell anyone at that time.  Rebuke the impure spirit.  Listen carefully to what I am about to tell you.  It was hidden, for it is the greatest, to be taken up to Heaven.  Get things ready for Him.  I will follow you wherever you go.  Go and proclaim the kingdom of GOD.  Say goodbye to family, put hands to the plow.  Every town and place about to go, the harvest is plentiful.  I am sending you, do not greet anyone on the road.  When you enter a house, first say, "Peace to this house".  When you enter a town and are welcomed, eat what is offered to you.  Heal!  When you enter a town and are not welcomed, say, "Even the dust of your town we wipe from our feet as a warning to you"
Whoever listens to you listens to Me; whoever rejects you rejects Me.   I have given you authority to overcome all the power of the enemy.  Nothing will harm you, rejoice!
The Holy Spirit revealed what you were to do!  Blessed are the eyes that see what you see and hear what you hear.  Love the Lord your GOD, love your neighbor as yourself.
You are worried and upset about many things, but few things are needed.  Pray, "give us each day our daily bread, forgive everyone who sins against us".  You go on a journey.  I will give you bread, as much as you need.  Ask and it will be given to you.  The realm of the dead on earth the evil one is here.

Next is from Jude.....

Jesus had several brothers, believers, that bear his name.
False teachers have come and are now threatening the Faith.  They reject authority, claim to be bringing GOD'S message.  Resist them, reject these ungodly men.
To those who have been called, who are loved in GOD the Father, mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance.
About the salvation, I urge you to contend for your faith.  Condemnation has secretly slipped in among you, ungodly people who pervert the grace of our GOD.
The angels keep their positions of authority.
Darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment.  Sodom and Gomorrah serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.  Ungodly people reject authority and heap abuse on celestial beings.  Archangel Michael did not himself dare to condemn, but said, "The Lord rebuke you".  These people are blemishes, shepherds who feed only themselves.  Blackest darkness reserved for them.
The Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of His holy ones to judge everyone, and to convict all of them.  These people are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.  These are the people who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit.
Build yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit.  Wait for mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life.  Save others, show mercy, without fault through Jesus Christ our Lord!

Finally, appropriately, from Revelations, chapter 1.........

The secrets of the unseen world and the future become more clear in Light.  Words of warning!  The immoral political and economic forces that rebel against GOD will be destroyed.  The world will experience a fresh beginning. I am making everything new!

Word of GOD, hear it and take to heart because the time is near.  Grace and peace has freed us from our sins by His blood.  He is coming with the clouds, all peoples on earth will mourn because of Him, the Alpha and the Omega, the Almighty.   On the Lord's Day, the Spirit, a loud voice like a trumpet, speaking among man.  His right hand in all its brilliance.  Do not be afraid!   I am alive and I hold the keys of the Mystery!!!!!

The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame.  You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail....Isaiah 58:11

Surrender control of your life and self to Him.   Seek His presence and peace.  He will take control and fill your need provide for all your needs.  Make your desires and wants secondary to His will.  Choice is your's.  Your will will lead to a worsening of what you endure now.

GOD BLESS!  PEACE OF CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment