November 9, 2015 #2
These two new ones basically are for me specifically, but as always they may have meaning to others as well.
#730
11-7-2015
Darkness attacks as we speak
You are strong when you are weak
Trust in GOD to armor and protect
We know them, can always detect
He who betrayed shall be gone
For your light can not be won
You are the Lord's holy scribe
You belong to the tribe
Into which your soul was placed
After previous sin was erased
Know that your path is true
You have what you need within you
By My hand I'll guide you hence
Through all kinds of circumstance
Those by your side shall aid your cause
Doing whats needed without pause
Purest love shall fill your hearts
As each of you fulfills your parts
Many shall come rest assured
From all kinds of trial they have endured
Wives by your side in truest form
For by man's laws you won't conform
Worry not what others will think
Focus only on road as you approach the brink
Time rushes by at quickening pace
Soon you shall behold My face (Soon all foretold shall befall human race)
Guide thy pen My Words shall do
As you recall all I planted in you
As you sleep My messengers speak
Help you to lessen and become meek
Humility a gift I give each day
As you slumber where you lay
Growing in strength the Light I give
To help you through the life you'll live
Day's ahead, post present path
I'll always provide all you'll hath
Need of to continue on your journey
Continue to bow and bend thy knee
They whom you love with hearts so true
Shall follow where I lead you.
#731
11-9-2015
In the course of many lives
You have had many wives
Many children you have sired
Many others you've desired
Times you've strayed from your path
Seeking to hold onto all you hath
Through the times of tribulation
As you dwelt in many a nation
By your side I've always been
Helping the darkness not to win
Tho you were not aware of me
I have always helped you to see
In the carnage of many a war
All the heartache you did bore
I have watched over you to lift you up
To bear you through what was in your cup
Olothiel, my name you know now
I in spirit, you the Lord did endow
With physical life amongst mankind
Sent to walk amongst the blind
Always the Word was given to share
Sometimes you refused to care
Journey home has been long and weary
The why of it you'll see more clearly
Trust in this for tis a certainty
The grace you'll receive oh so abundantly
My friend, my twin, in spirit we're bound
Listen with your heart for you'll hear the sound
Of your brothers in arms who battle all evil
At this the time of coming upheaval
Rest assured, all you've been told
Comes to pass, as was spoken in days of old
Our Lord is ready to unleash His fury
Patience is needed, don't be in a hurry
What you endure now soon shall pass
For those who will follow gather in mass.
Hmmm seems that Olothiel is not my true soul name but a twin spirit attached to me. One who knows more about angels than I do which is not much, said that we can have twin spirits that are angels assigned to us. So we are them and they are us, so when the one message said I was Olothiel it may very well be I am as well. Again, like anything pertaining to GOD and spirit you can not think in physical earthbound terms. Think outside the box so to speak for with GOD there is no box.
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!
No comments:
Post a Comment