November 7, 2015 #2
#729
11-5-2015
Incessant beating of the human heart
Tells you we are never apart
From the Father who created all things
And the glory that His Son now brings
Lift thine eyes unto Heaven
As all Light attacks the seven
Who with their legions of demonic horde
Seek to sever the sacred cord
Of Light that binds the children of the Lord
Through which flows the Sacred Word
Hear its chime pulse out in rhyme
Feel the song of Heaven's throng
Passage of time tis but a fleeting glance
To the Father in Heaven who now does enhance
The power of the heavenly Host
Praise GOD, of Him do boast
If you seek to know Him better
Of your burdens He shall unfetter
Turn away and lost you'll be
Never to behold all He gives to thee
By the time I reveal myself to you
I shall grant thee a far better view
All you ask in understanding
I shall grant thee, no countermanding
Enlightenment comes as you sleep
What I sow you shall reap
When thy wake to start your day
Unlock the Words as you pray
Doubt not the Truth you hear
As it comes forth in your ear
Right side is the truest side
Therein, lies cannot reside
Of those who'll follow, rest assured
Of all their burdens they shall be cured
Words you speak I'll give to thee
All to help their souls be free
Til that time you shall receive
More support to help relieve
Go now and share as you're told
Be thee humble, in faith be bold.
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!
No comments:
Post a Comment