Sunday, November 15, 2015

November 15, 2015     #2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms3dyQbC7K8

#734
11-12-2015

Darkness seeks to interfere
With all you try to hear
He who resides leaves tomorrow  (which he did)
Life ahead full of sorrow
Worry not chose his path
Shall lose all he hath
Focus on your road ahead
One of the living, not of the dead
Rejoice in all thy blessings received
What lie ahead you've never conceived
Joyful tidings you shall share
Showering on others so they can bear
Their burdens as you help to lift
Them from their shoulders, their spirits you'll uplift
Many shall come not knowing why
They shall see the Light in your eye
She who comes shall guide you through
The darkness around about you
Vickie will aid in the words you receive
Words of Truth not those that deceive
Those who speak words of deceit
Lord of darkness they shall meet
I am here to guide your path
To provide you with all that you hath
Road ahead shall soon change
What's in the way I'll rearrange
Trust My hand to sweep away
All obstacles to your final day
You shall know ahead of time
Revealed to you in a rhyme
My Father in Heaven decides the day
Til that time continue on your way
Patience needed, I know you're ready
Things fall into place, remain thee steady
One by one all the pieces fit
To help your light bit by bit
To grow in strength for what is needed
To save more sheep who had not heeded
My voice when I called their name
And thus fell to all the guilt and shame
That now burdens their hearts and minds
Making them slaves of he who blinds
Words I give you shall impart
They shall be received into the heart
Opening the door unto My healing
And awaken them to a new feeling
One of joy, one of love
And thus will they know the Father above
Forgave them all their trespasses
For the love He has surpasses
All knowing and wisdom of mankind
For no one knows the Father's mind
Peace to you My brother, My friend
Prepare ye to receive all the words I send.....


#735
11-13-2015

Faith is to be exercised
So darkness can be exorcised
Strengthen your spirit
So that My voice you can hear it
As you walk throughout the day
Talk to Me to hold darkness at bay
I shall guide around all obstacles
To unlock your hands from the manacles
That bind you to a life of servitude
And transform your mind with new attitude
Your hearts and minds are all clouded
With worries and doubts your eyes shrouded
Belief in Me seems a choice at best
Going along each day failing each test
Turn to the Light that dwells deep inside
Know that My Presence from you does not hide
I am with you and you with Me
Take hold of My hand and thus become free
All you see in this world
Has caused your colors to become swirled
Clarity diminished with each step to take
Stop where you're going, all things do forsake
What you possess and seek to attain
Let go of and begin to refrain
For the physical world in which you dwell
Shall all be take at final bell
All removed for transformation
All the people of every nation
Choice you have, must all decide
No where to go, no place to hide
Glory of GOD our Father in Heaven
Sweeps across the earth to destroy the seven
My children, My sheep, hear My voice
Bend thy knee and make right choice
Time slips away as I speak
Lessen thyselves and become meek....

GOD BLESS!   Praise Jesus Christ!

1 comment:

  1. I give you my hand my Lord...
    Praise Jesus!!!
    GOD is so very awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete