Tuesday, June 9, 2015

June 9, 2015    #2


#633
6-4-2015

                                     Surveillance

Salvation of souls about to begin
As the Veil begins to thin
What lies beyond shall come into view
As the earth He shall renew
Justice comes to those who've suffered
Those of evil no longer buffered
Condemnation shall befall
All who heeded not the call
Sought instead desires of this life
Carved out their soul with a knife
Redemption shall be withheld from
Those who chose to remain dumb
Recompense for the greed and corruption
Feel they shall the worst eruption
Of their flesh as the darkness claims
Their souls for eternity within the flames
Pitiful fools who thought to hide
The Lord knows all that's inside
Choose the Light, My sheep, My flock
Seek the right upon My rock
Cross I bore unto the mount
Beacon of Light for unending count
Of souls who heard the words I spoke
In their ear when first awoke
Truth revealed at the start
As was planted within the heart
Spark of Light, My Father's touch
Infinite joy and so much
More to enjoy as you learn and grow
Endless knowledge for all to know
Peace shall come upon thee soon
Patience needed til passing of the moon
Then all shall behold My glory
As proceeds the unfolding story
The how and why of all that was
The reason behind all He does
Those who see with their heart
Shall know the wisdom He does impart
Stand in the field with knees bent
And be the one to receive Heaven sent

Salvation!!

Wonderful message!   The last two lines they are reminding us of the lines Jesus spoke that are in the Bible, about the end.  Two men will be standing in the field, one will be taken and one will not.  Be the one kneeling, praying and believing and you will be the one to receive Heaven.


#634
6-5-2015

Speak to Me, those who wish to learn
Hear the words for which your heart does burn (yearn)
Never before have I been so available
Never before have I sat at the table
All that I AM is unassailable
Here to share all I AM and thus enable
All My children, My flock, to know Me
Bow thy heads and bend thy knee
All I AM is for free
All I AM I give to thee
Countless sages, purveyors of lies
Have spoken to you, blinded your eyes
Filling your heads with falsehood
Exalting themselves upon the stages they stood
Open your ears to all the Truth
That for so long lay behind Veil of Ruth
See with the eyes you had as a child
When you felt the Light upon face oh so mild
As children you came into this world
Before all your colors became swirled
As children again you must become
In order for you to no longer be numb
(so that to the darkness you shall not succumb)
Take but My hand and seek My face
And I will guide you to the place
Where all My Father's flock ascends
When they truly believe their journey ends
Til that time all suffering continues
Walking in blindness, all earthly views
Shed thy cloaks, pick up thy sword
Of Light it's made, sharpened by the Word
Nothing can withstand its penetration
No kings or queens, rulers of any nation
By your side I hold thy hand
Will help you see and understand
Trust in Me for all I say
And behold My glory on Final Day!

Jesus



1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! SO VERY UPLIFTING!!!
    PRAISE JESUS OUR SAVIOR!!!

    ReplyDelete