Thursday, June 25, 2015

June 25, 2015

Good Thursday to all and GOD bless!  I pray all are well this toasty day on Vegas, 110 I believe.
Nice breeze tho!


Two shorter messages from Bible today, one from Proverbs 25 and one from Micah.



From Proverbs 25..........

Like a broken tooth or a lame foot is reliance on the unfaithful in a time of trouble---19

If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink---21



Embedded two layers down in Micah chapters 2-5.....

The Lord says.........save yourselves........for it will be a time of calamity................My people.......strip off the rich robe......drive.........My people..........from their.........homes...........take away their blessing..........I will.............bring together the remnant of Israel..................flock..................the One.......will go up before them.....................
I AM...............the Spirit of the Lord.......................hear this.....................is not the Lord among us?........in the last days.............Lord's temple will be established................the Word of the Lord...........will judge.................the name of the Lord our GOD..............will gather the lame........will assemble the exiles...............and those I have brought to grief.................the former dominion will be restored to you............the Lord will redeem you...............but now many...................are gathered against you.............they do not know..........the thoughts of the Lord.........they do not understand His Plan...............He will stand and shepherd His flock...............the name of the Lord His GOD.........
will reach to the ends of the earth..........He will be our peace............He will deliver us.............will be lifted up............in that day, declares the Lord!


The Lord has your day already mapped out ahead pf you before you wake up each day.  Give thanks upon awakening for that which He has done.  Giving thanks brings us in His Presence.

This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.....Psalm 118:24

Let us come before Him with thanksgiving and extol Him with music and song.........Psalm 95:2

GOD Bless!  Jesus is Marvelous!


No comments:

Post a Comment