June 24, 2015 #2
#647
6-23-2015
Detractors seek to draw you out
For they know what you are all about
Your purpose here feels them with rage
For it marks the end of their age
All My chosen they seek to claim
Through their lies and attempts to defame
My power they cannot withstand
For all of you protected by My hand
Suffering you shall endure
As you're made pure
What grows inside
Soon cannot hide
My touch upon thee shall keep you safe
Even when lost and lonely waif
All who seek shall find me there
Open arms ready to share
All I have been given
From the Father tis driven
See Me in the lowliest places
All the little children's faces
In the skies filled with stars
In the healing of your scars
Clouds pass by with nary a glance
Endlessly I see all circumstance
You are on a path that leads you soon
To what lay beyond blood red moon
Those you love who did not believe
Shall be granted final reprieve
Worry not their present perception
I shall rid them of all deception
Your's are mine, need not worry
I know their vision now is blurry
Eyes to see the Truth shall come
Wisdom as well, no longer dumb
My scribe, My friend, fear not thy path
All you need, you shall hath
She of whom I've spoke before
Stands now before open door
Time approaches where to go
Before it arrives, I'll let you know
Continue now thy daily task
Doing all I did ask
Peace be with you, brother Shem
All I share, give to them
Who will hear is up to Me
I hold the key to set them free
GOD Bless! Praise Jesus Christ!
No comments:
Post a Comment