Friday, June 26, 2015

June 26, 2015


Good Friday to all and GOD Bless!  I pray all are well this day and it is sunny where you are.  GOD is awesome!  Praise Him in His Holy name........GOD, Allah, Jehovah, Yahweh, Elohim, El, Abba, Father.


I shall share a lil of Proverb 26 then today's Bible message from John.

Open your hearts and let the seeds take root and grow.

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him----26:4

As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools to repeat their folly  26:11

Like the one who grabs a stray dog by the ears is someone who rushes into a quarrel not their own  26:17

Without wood a fire goes out; without a gossip a quarrel dies down  26:20

The words of a gossip are like choice morsels; they go down to the inmost parts   26:22

Enemies disguise themselves with their lips, but in their hearts they harbor deceit   26:24


Embedded three layers down in John chapters 9-11....

You are steeped in sin.............you have now seen Him..............I have come............now......you can see............who enters by the gate............the gatekeeper opens the gate for him..........I am the gate..........all who have come..............have...listened...........whoever enters........will be saved...........I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen.  I must bring them also.  They too will listen to My voice................Can a demon open the eyes of the blind?............the works I do.........testify about Me.........but you do not believe............My sheep listen to My voice............they follow Me...........no one will snatch them out of My hand...........
I and the Father are one.......even though you do not believe Me, believe the works.........when a person walks at night..they stumble, for they have no Light...........Lord...said....know that....GOD will give you whatever you ask......in the resurrection at the last day...I AM the resurrection..the Messiah...the Son of GOD
Jesus wept....came to the tomb.....Did I not tell you that if you believe, you WILL see the glory of GOD?


The Lord always goes before us each day, having already planned our day.  Darkness can never surprise Him.  Keep focus on Him and you will not be overburdened.  He will help you through anything that comes along.  He can endure anything and we can too with Him.

Read Psalm 23 each morning!


GOD Bless!  Jesus is Marvelous!  GOD is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment