Monday, June 29, 2015

June 29, 2015     #2


#652
6-29-2015

Into the fires of hell they shall perish
Along with all they cherish
One from the field who saw not with his eyes
But stood by and believed all the lies
Idolaters who chose the wrong road
Took upon themselves a heavier load
Wasted lives having learned nothing at all
Ears covered up, heard not the call
You and the others, I sent to dissuade
Given gifts to help to persuade
Use them wisely to save who you can
Those astray and those of My plan
Mists clear out, many yet to come
Lost and alone, confused and numb
Some full of hate, listened to those
With fiery eyes and darkened clothes
You shall save some from that fate
Before the days of unspoken date
Moon proceeds along ordained course
Followed soon after by he on pale horse
Be on guard for those who are near
Who try and place lies within your ear
They shall be known by their persistence
Tips you off to their existence
They heed he who hates you so much
Who tries all means to try and touch
Your soul, to claim as his own
But this I shall never condone
My scribe, my friend, your soul is mine
In My Light, forever shall shine
Penance you did, your sacrifice
Not once, but twice
You were redeemed by My saving grace
When last you beheld My face
Stood before Me on My cross
Saw your pain, felt your loss
Gave myself to save you and the others
All My sisters, all My brothers
By My hand I'll guide you home
Where your soul shall no longer roam
Peter, Paul, Isaac and Shem
All the others, you shall behold them
Path of thy soul twas very long
Soon returns to where you belong
Doubters mock My words you share
What they see is all they care
For, in due time I'll open their eyes
To see the Truth behind all the lies
Told them by those who preach
Truths of man, not what I teach
All My sheep know My voice
To follow Me is their choice
Corruption and greed
For what they think they need
Drags them to the deep
An eternal sleep
Plagued by dreams of unending suffering
Never to receive a forever buffering
Turn away from those you view
And seek the Father in all you do
Give to the poor, those in need
Not to those whose books you read
Word of GOD is in thy heart
End your path, a new one start
Soon shall I unmask those
Who stand before you in fancy clothes
Fancy cars and expensive homes
Speaking words from self-written tomes
Only Word you need to hear
Is that spoken when I'm near
Open hearts take away all blindness
Hear the voice of purest kindness
Your souls know the Truth of GOD
Heard before in land of Nod
When last He walked amongst man
Sharing with him His Holy Plan
Turn away from all the falsehood
Recall the words upon Sacred Wood
I am here amongst you now
Worry not the when and how
In due time I shall make known
When My face shall be shown.




GOD Bless!  Praise Jesus Christ!

1 comment: