Wednesday, June 24, 2015

June 24, 2015

Good Wednesday to all and Thursday to those in other parts of the world.  I pay as always that you are well and blessed in the Lord's Light.  Give thanks for all things and praise His Holy name.   He loves you all!


First message from Bible comes from Proverbs then from Luke.


From Proverbs 24.....

Do not envy the wicked, do not desire their company; for their hearts plot violence, and their lips talk about making trouble---1

If you falter in a time of trouble, how small is your strength--10

For though the righteous fall seven times, they rise again-----16

Do not fret because of evildoers or be envious of the wicked, for the evildoer has no future hope, and the lamp of the wicked will be snuffed out----19-20

Do not say, "I'll do to them as they have done to me; I'll pay them back for what they did"---29


Embedded in Luke chapters 18-20, 3 layers down.....

For some.....refused......people think........GOD.......won't eventually come.........listen........GOD........
will........tell you........and quickly.........when the Son of man comes........those who humble themselves.......to Jesus.........belongs to.....the kingdom of GOD..........GOD alone..........said...........
you still lack one thing.........give to the poor

I tell you..........the kingdom of GOD.......will be fulfilled.........Jesus........led the way..........Jesus said.......your faith..........was passing...........to see Him..........give.........to the poor and..........salvation.......of GOD..........appear at once

I will judge..........by........what...put in.......those enemies of mine.........found........their cloaks...........on the road...........blessed is....the Lord.........I tell you............on this day.............it is hidden from your eyes..............because you did not recognize the time of GOD............

Every day....the teachers of the law..........and the leaders.........try.....to kill Him...........yet........His words.........teach .........people.........proclaim..the good news..........Heaven................believe.....at harvest time............


Our deepest needs are met when in tune with Him.  Our hearts fulfilled, all fear, anxiety falling away in His Presence.  When we look away from Him is when we are prey for darkness.  We are taught to be independent in life, a sign of maturity.  But to fully mature spiritually, we have to become dependent on Him.

GOD bless!  Jesus is Marvelous!

1 comment: