Saturday, November 4, 2017




October 29, 2017

Good day,  美好的一天,  Hezky den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  Bom dia,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings this day to all and hopes for your safety and happiness.  Prayers for all those who are suffering from bullying and abuse.  May the Lord rescue you from it and you will make the right choices to avoid situations that place you in the position to be bullied or abused. 

Today's hidden Bible message comes to us from Ezekiel 16-17...

Put ointments...you who were adorned...of fine linen...because...your perfect beauty...is your prostitution...
Possessed...of your beauty...before them...
I provided for you...yet you slaughtered...the days of your youth...in all your...wickedness...
A lofty shrine...for yourself...with increasing promiscuity...
Your neighbors...who were shocked...because you were...not satisfied...acting like a brazen prostitute..
Receiving gifts...you give payment...for your favors...
Your lovers...I will gather...then I will deliver...you into...mounds and destroy...
Strip you of your clothes...and you will no longer...put...lewdness....and other detestable practices...down on your head...
You are...an Amorite....who lived in the north...and south of you...Sodom...(hmmm that sentence speaking of me.  This would put me back in the time of 1900 b.c. to 2100 b.c. or further.  I was from that area I know later on around 1300 b.c. as Abdul ra-Haman and Joshua, whom I fought with destroyed the Amorites/Canaanites there later. The kingdom of these mountain peoples inhabited that area and possible I was north of Sodom which was near the dead Sea on the southeast coast of the Sea along with Gomorrah, Hmmm interesting.)
Your older sister...not only followed their ways...copied their detestable practices...but...did what...was the sin ...of Sodom...with them...  ( Sins of Sodom and Gomorrah were pride, all manner of sexual perversion, hoarding of wealth in all forms, cruelty, abuse of neighbor, ignorance of the poor. The Amorites were in the are of what is now Syria which would put it north of Sodom partly.)
Half the sins you did...made your sisters....to be ashamed...of all you had done.....
Before your wickedness...of the Philistines....neighbors...your lewdness...declares the Lord...you will remember...
Those who are older...I will establish...because of your humiliation.....and say to them...powerful wings, long feathers....varied colors...so become a vine...of full plumage...planted...and would produce branches...
It will thrive...many people...and will not wither...where it grew...
What do these things mean?...
The Word of the Lord...is back with Him....so that the kingdom...would...rise again...
As surely as I live....His mighty army...His hand in pledge...will be...the covenant...
For many lives...you carried the oath...therefore...I will spread My net for him (Devil)...and execute judgment...
Troops will fall by the sword...scattered to the winds...
I the Lord have spoken...

No one's opinion of you matters except your own and GOD's.  So when others treat you poorly do not become resentful or vengeful but take it as a chance to grow in His grace.  Shake the dust from your feet and walk away.  Focus on Him and know that He sees you in your true soul colors, radiant.  The Lord loves you and thats all that's needed....

Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another.  Forgive as the Lord forgave you...
Colossians 3:13
Again here we see that the Lord forgave first not us.  Just like in the Old Testament it states that He forgave first not as we were taught, forgive and you'll be forgiven.  Mankind has always, through his vanity, turned all things of GOD and from GOD around to make it us first. 

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of GOD's grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding....Ephesians 1:7-8

Just as a team or athlete spends time with the coach before their day, so that they can learn what needs to be accomplished that day, so too we must spend time with our Lord, our teacher, our guide, our coach each morning to learn what it is He has planned for us that day.  Few people do this and are so focused on the physical world and their lives that they never or rarely learn what it is He wants for us.  He wants us to seek Him continually which even I do not do.  I am still seeking to improve, it is an unending task.  When we sit in stillness and quiet with Him this is His classroom.  Starting out or weak in spirit, you need to have this.  as you grow in strength of spirit and in the Light you will be able to hear and see His communications during the day just as I have.  If I could do it, anyone can do it. 
Only He knows what will occur during the day ahead.  If you are not equipped to go out into the wolrd then you will suffer for it and struggle. 

For we are GOD's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which GOD prepared in advance for us to do....Ephesians 2:10

Consider Him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart....Hebrews 12:3

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment