Saturday, November 11, 2017




November 6, 2017                #2  message from First Baptist Church shooting victim....my sweet dog                                                       Luna hopped on my lap just before receiving this to make sure I was                                                     ok.  She sensed someone here.

#1076
11-6-2017

I am lost!  I am lost!
Mama, so high a cost!
Why all this suffering this day?
In this pool of blood I lay
He came into our building of peace
Fired his gun without cease
To the ground I fell
What was Heaven became hell
Mama!  Oh Mama!  I don't understand
Why so much hate by his hand
Crawled into ball to flee the pain
As he poured forth metallic rain
Stop!  Stop!  I heard others cry out
Still he continued with nary a shout
Light upon me as body lie here
Heard voices whispering in my ear
"Do not fear, oh child of GOD
For time is here, been given the nod
Take my hand to thus ascend
With all here He didst send
To thy eternal peace must go
The reason why, we will show
Fear not for those all here
They too hear voices in their ear
All called home unto the light
Not to suffer the coming night
Worry not for those left behind
Time is at an end for mankind
Each in turn whom you do love
Shall be shown the way to GOD above
In their time, which He does know
They will be shown where to go
To the glory of Heaven above
To rest forever with Sacred Dove
Mother and father will too join  (Mother and father will too earn)
Once have paid humblest coin  (Once are free, no longer forlorn)
Child of Heaven you do be
Home with us forever free
He who fell into darkness
Shall suffer the utter starkness
Pray for his soul to be relieved
For it was not evil when conceived
Truth of soul GOD doth judge
Knows full well evil gave the nudge
That sent him down a darkened path
That filled his heart with all it hath  (his wrath)
Caused in him spiritual commotion
Resulting in a demonic promotion
In GOD's hands it now does lay
Fate determined on Final Day
Love of Christ blessed this place
All who passed shall behold His face
For their faith He knows is true
All His love He has for you"
Mama!  Mama!  I am free!
Soon you shall join with me
Papa, sis and all the rest
All have passed the final test....

GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!



No comments:

Post a Comment