a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Saturday, November 4, 2017
November 3, 2017
Good day, 美好的一天, Hezky den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, Bom dia, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all and hopes for your safety and happiness. May the Lord bless you and keep you! Prayers today for all those not yet called upon to serve the Lord, that they will embrace their gifts and answer the call.
Today's hidden Bible message comes to us from Psalms 52-57....
GOD will bring down....unfailing love....
His heart...there is...not even one ....evildoer............they never call on GOD....
But there they are overwhelmed....for Israel....GOD restores...vindicates...
The one who is...delivered...listen to My prayer........."Oh that I had the wings (angel wings)...day and night...for destructive forces...are rising against me...If I could (but) hide...at the house of GOD,....among the worshipers,...who does never change..."
(Here we were just given a prayer to say each day so write it down and say it. A prayer hidden within the pages of the Bible right from Jesus!)
Cast your cares on GOD....[be enthroned in GOD's presence..{Psalm 61---someone turned the page as I looked away for an instant}].....
Drawn swords....will sustain you...when afraid...................They watch your steps....(Angels and heavenly spirits)
On your scroll....they are not in your record....whose Word I praise...
I will take refuge...that I may walk before GOD...until the disaster has passed...
Men whose teeth...are sharp swords...spread a net...dug a pit....but they have fallen into it themselves...
I will praise you...I will sing...for great is your love...let your glory be over all the earth...
GOD burst upon us....showing your people...you have given us...rest....[Psalm 60/62]
All of the words of that prayer are hidden within Psalm 55...
How do we walk through the day like any day? One step at a time. How do we go from one choice point to another? One second at a time. Instead of trying to figure out how to do so, focus on Him and He will guide you. The harder the steps the more to focus on Him. When you are at a loss as to what to do, where to go, ask Him to show you, to open your eyes and ears to His voice and guidance. Trust that He, who is limitless, knows just what He is doing!
The Lord replied, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.".....Exodus 33:14
The Lord gives strength to His people; the Lord blesses His people with peace...Psalm 29:11
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment