a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Saturday, November 18, 2017
November 12, 2017 #2
#1078
11-12-2017
For this I died upon the cross
For mankind was at a loss
Father knew the time had come
His children had grown too numb
Unawares of all about
Swarmed demons in and out
Christ, I AM, Son of man
Came to be as twas the plan
To teach the Way to find thy home
So no more need thy souls to roam
Senseless prattle of those who taught
Not of GOD for souls were bought
Into the chaos man then fell
Dug himself a deeper well
Lies, deception, twisted Truth
Nothing of what lie behind Veil of Ruth
Tore the Veil inside the Temple
Could not give a better example
No more need to seek Me through
Those who stood between Me and you
Father took out the middle man
I did all that I can
Gave My body unto the lash
Bought and paid for in cash
Thirty pieces, of silver made
Soul of his was bought and paid
To his demise he did go
Saw with eyes yet did not know
Truths I gave him to sacrifice
Listened to them, took wrong advice
With My rising I sentenced all
Who would not heed My final call
Rose in glory to lead the way
For those to follow on final day
Those whom sent, first to rise
Unseen to those of human eyes
Chosen who sought to save whom they could
Before and after Sacred Wood
Unto them the keys to Father's kingdom
Each of them in time shall bring some
Souls unto the glorious Light
Forever safe from eternal night
Peace to you My faithful few
Father's face thee shall view
When upon thy return unto all glory
And thus to learn His untold story......
GOD BLESS! JESUS IS MARVELOUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment