Tuesday, October 22, 2019



#1235
10-16-2019

Here I stood by the mountainside
Remembering all those who had died
Tears of mourning for souls I'd lost
Such pain and grief, so high a cost
Kilts all bloodied by English swords
Men who'd fought full of angry words
Why tis I who only survived
Who's great plan was this contrived
Awakened in me I then understood
Recalled a time in a misty wood
When by a stream milady shown
Seemed to one I had known
Felt complete when had not before
She spoke to me in a voice, other war
Was rioting and chaos unseen by me
"This memory tis your's, I give to thee
To show to you your true being
Tis another life you are seeing
For you have walked this land
Always placed by Almighty Hand
Of a purpose learned each time
For now as always you'll share in Rhyme
Word of GOD through spiritual mind
Giving hope for those who are blind
Trying to save all those
Who truly seek heavenly repose
I am the Mother of all GOD's children
Sword of Light you shall wield when
Accept your Truth as have done before
Over and over as stood in the core
Of Heaven's Light, before Father's face
Return you shall to most Holy place
At end of thy journey you began long ago
When first you left heavenly flow
You are most blessed child of grace
Passing by place after place
Serving through time according to GOD's need
Each soul you touch is forever freed
To a gate you will be given
Flock of thy own, each spirit driven
To guide across the endless void
Using all gifts to be employed
In the life to come, shall be thy last
I speak to thee now, future and past
Time as you know tis but an illusion
Without it man would roam in confusion
Take to heart these words I say
For now you walk a better way
Sword you wield, must lay aside
Save all those who fought and died
In coming war to yet arise
Soon to unfold before thine eyes
Foolish children know not what they do
Nothing tis hidden from GOD's view
I'll return another day
When once again I'll show the way
You must take each life you live
Doing all the Father doth give
Traveler of time chose to be
Serving the Lord, through bended knee
Love a thing you shall receive
In each life, a tender reprieve
Pass by this life, son of Light
Safe to be from those of night
Angels serve thy growing need
Use them well, your word they'll heed
He who fell follows behind
Now and then your soul he'll find
Yet worry not for taken you'll be
From his grasp, forever free
Armored in Light, guarded in spirit
Call to me, your voice I'll hear it
House of Mary you do belong
Now and always in Heaven's song
Go forth from here awakened soul
You and Andrew now are whole"
In mist she came, in mist she went
To place she came, Heavensent
Holy Mother, Heaven's Queen
Each life I've known, I have seen
Thee stand before me on my knees
For only true in heart ever sees
Thy beauty shines effervescent
Flows from Father omnipresent
Blessed be thy Holy name
Father and Son, one in the same
In haste I went, seeking to save
Friend and foe from the grave
Kneeling beside their flesh and bone
No longer a war I could condone
Cries across a sodden field
I tried to gain a higher yield
Children oh chuildren such foolish plight
Brothers and sisters why do you fight
Hatred has no quarter in Heaven
Turn away from those of the seven
Who seek to claim what's not theirs
Soul of your's whilst unawares
Seek the Lord in all you do
Gaining for thee a better view
Peace unto you, rest thy spirit
Turn to the Light, it's voice when you hear it
Unto loving arms of those you love
Forever in grace in Heaven above
Lord my Lord help me to do
All thy need in service to you
Each life yet lived in times to come
Carrying this burden that leaves me numb
Your Light, your Wisdom, your Truth
Guides me since my soul's youth
In loving servitude until the time
I shall share the very last Rhyme
To then fulfill thy greatest need
Souls taken are then freed.........


https://youtu.be/hRBShvKd3kQ    video explanation


GOD BLESS!  PRAISE GOD!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment