a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Sunday, September 30, 2018
September 29, 2018 GOD'S HOLY PLAN
#1171
9-23-2018
Messenger (Michael?):
Incorporated within the Rhyme
Lie secrets to mankind's time
Before creation must did exist
Even before Lucifer began to resist
What was once an empty void
Before GOD, all power employed
We awaited to hear His plan
This idea He called man
"Why create a thing imperfect?
Not just one, but many a defect?"
GOD:
"To test faith in what they can't see
Just how strong is love for ME
By the time of earth's first passing
As My elemental forces are amassing
Man shall surely fall from grace
For unable to behold My face
Sentinels I shall place along the way
Some shall leave, some shall stay
All about, chaos shall ensue
For they'll believe what they view."
Messenger:
"But why create what you know to fail?"
We asked repeatedly behind the Veil
GOD:
To test the power of My Words
Reaffirmed in equal Thirds
Nailed upon cross of wood
Living Word showing what they should
Do to find their way back to ME
After I gave them all for free
Few shall listen, this I know
For fallen soon shall also go
Plaguing them throughout their time
Until the ending of the Rhyme
Michael, you shall lead the way
Into the darkness on final day
I foresaw all to occur
All shall pass in a blur
Time a thing man shall need
So more chance for them to heed
In the end I shall give
One final choice to die or live
For eternity a place I'll call heaven
For those who forgive 'seventy times seven'"...…
https://youtu.be/7GUwVJe1Tc0 explanation
GOD BLESS! PRAISE GOD! JESUS IS MARVELOUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment