a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Monday, September 10, 2018
September 11, 2018
Good day, 日安, dobar dan, Hezký den, Goddag, Goede dag, Head paeva, Mangandang araw, Hei sitten, Bonne journee, Guten tag, يوم جيد , კარგი დღე, Καλή μέρα, יום טוב , Góðan dag, Selamat siang, Buona giornata, Lá maith, 良い一日, hari yang baik, God dag, Dobry dzień, Dia bom, O zi buna, Dobrý deň, Buen día, Хороший день, Diwrnod da, İyi günler, Добрый день....
Good day to all and GOD Bless! I hope all are doing well and enjoying life. Prayers for those who are struggling in their lives....
Today's hidden Bible messages come to us from Ezra and Nehemiah......
Ezra 10...
Matter...son...for their guilt...Elijah...Ishmael...Zechariah...Shimeon...all these had...children...on their first day....
(This one even I do not understand so I am just gonna try and give some sort of meaning to it. I am thinking ....Either for the guilt of Elijah, Ishmael, Zechariah and Shimeon, that mattered a great deal to them, their sons had children and on the first day gave them up to the Lord maybe. Or perhaps, for their son's guilt they each had more children that they offered to the Lord on their first day. Not sure. Not meaning they sacrificed children but dedicated them to the Lord maybe in service. This was tough one to garner any meaning from.)
Nehemiah 1-2...
Those who survived...the GOD of Heaven...who love Him...and My Father's family against you....( Those who survived, GOD and all those of Heaven, who loved Him, shall move against you)
I will scatter among you...from there...your servants...success...in the twentieth year...( I will scatter you from there and your servants shall have success in the 20th year. [Hmmm 20 yrs are we being given a time frame for that stage of Revelation?])
When wine...can be...forever...look not sad...( When wine can be forever, do not be sad. In other words, when you can be forever, why would you look sad upon leaving this world?)
Him...the King...gave them...the welfare...GOD had put...in My heart...examining the walls...and its gates...(I, Jesus, gave the people the goodness and grace that GOD had put in My heart, to see the inner walls of Jericho you each have, and its gates so that I can help destroy them.. He sees all inside us, and He aches to help set us free but we have to invite Him to do so.)
Know where I had gone...who would be doing the work...burned in fire...in disgrace...the gracious hand of GOD...let us start rebuilding...(Know this, that where I, Jesus, had gone to burn in the fires of hell in disgrace, would be doing the work there by the gracious hand of GOD so that we could start to rebuild the Kingdom of GOD on earth and in Heaven)
Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the lord, IS the Rock eternal....Isaiah 26:4
The shortest distance between two points is a straight line and GOD has a straight line planned for each of us from conception forward. Yet we seek our own distorted crooked line going off in all directions aimlessly. Then we wonder why we struggle.
Give control of your path over to Him so He can make it straight again.
Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your Truth and teach me, for you are GOD My Savior, and my hope is in you all day long...Psalm 25:4-5
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight...Proverbs 3:5-6
As Jesus said that He would always be with us, by our side, keep in mind there is no space n time for Him. We still need to call out to Him to bring ourselves closer to Him. It is us who stray as lost sheep not He who leaves us.
"I Am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."....Genesis 28:15
*please, those of you who started reading last message before I added the CORRECT video explanation go back n watch it.
https://youtu.be/2ZNP7fvwdLg video
https://youtu.be/aXXlUzNPp4Y video
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment