Sunday, September 16, 2018



September 16, 2018

Good day,  日安,  dobar dan,  Hezký den,  Goddag,  Goede dag,  Head paeva,  Mangandang araw,  Hei sitten,  Bonne journee,  Guten tag,  يوم جيد , კარგი დღე,  Καλή μέρα,  יום טוב ,  Góðan dag,  Selamat siang,  Buona giornata,  Lá maith,  良い一日,  hari yang baik,  God dag,  Dobry dzień,
Dia bom,  O zi buna,  Dobrý deň,  Buen día,  Хороший день,  Diwrnod da,  İyi günler,  Добрый день....

Blessings to all and hopes for your happiness and safety.  Prayers for those lost in the storms around the world and those who have lost everything. 

Today's hidden Bible message comes to us from Jeremiah again...

Jeremiah 32-34...

Say to Me...king of Babylon...with the houses...set on fire...along with the houses...to other gods...what their hands...their kings and officials...the people...would not listen...high places...a detestable thing...(What have you to say to Me now, king of the darkness, son of perdition, with your churches set on fire along with the churches to other gods.  Along with the detestable things of their high places, of the leaders and officials, the people who would not listen.)

You are saying...bring them back...from all the lands...in My furious anger...they will...for their children...do good for them...(You are saying to Me to bring them back to Me from all the lands they have strayed, in My wrath they will do good for their children.)

The Lord...this great calamity...all the prosperity...I have...more fields...in this land...signed, sealed...of the hill country...in wrath...(The Lord says, in wrath, all the prosperity with meet with great calamity and be gone.  I have more crops in this land who are to led to the hill country in safety.)

I will bring...rebellion...and the voices...endure forever...of the hill country...in the towns...of Judah...(I will bring rebellion in Judah (middle east?) and the voices of those I rescue will endure forever.)

A righteous...name...Our Righteous Savior...to stand before...with David...has rejected...night...for I will restore...descendants of Abraham...in the empire...this is what the Lord...the GOD of Israel...will surely...promise to you...
(Jesus, Our Righteous Savior, is to stand before the world with David and reject the darkness.  I will restore the descendants of Abraham in the world {or Heaven}, this is what the Lord, the GOD of Israel will surely promise you.

This promise...we're still holding out...so all the officials...hold them in bondage...(This promise we are holding out on so all those in power, who hold people in bondage, to repent.)...{not sure if referring to people in this world or those in the pit}

I made a covenant...have served...to Me and...pay attention...each of you...not obeyed Me...therefore this is what the Lord says...I will make you...like the calf...in pieces...all the people of the land...hands of their enemies...their dead bodies...the wild animals...(I made a covenant with those who have served Me and who pay attention.  Each of you who have not obeyed Me, this is what the Lord says, "I will make you like the molten calf which I destroyed into pieces and you all will fall into the hands of your enemies and their dead bodies food for the wild animals.)


What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet to forfeit his soul?...Mark 8:36


The Lord made us to depend on Him, yet we try to live independently from Him and struggle.  Many think they have got it all or a good part of it and walk around strutting their stuff yet if you were to see inside them, as He does, you would see the emptiness.  Follow the Lord and trust in him and you will find true happiness and fulfillment.  He will show you things you can never imagine.  No thing or no one can complete you, we were made complete with Him, yet we journey off losing pieces of our wholeness and blame Him for it, wrong!


Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.  And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into His likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.  2 Corinthians 3:17-18


GOD BESS!  PRAISE GOD!  PEACE OF CHRIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment