Tuesday, May 29, 2018




May 29, 2018


#1144            
5-26-2018         (2)


Resounding joy so forlorn
Mountains of mist man does scorn
Beauty resides most in hidden places
Where do stand amongst no faces
Trees of green, water flowing
Time passes by without knowing
To hear what's said must close off sound
Glory of Heaven falls to the ground
Waves of music, crescendo of joy
Washes over me, all GOD does employ
Savior of man too shall bow down
Angels of Light of purest gown
To behold the mystery of GOD's creation
 Open the door inside in celebration
Walls to crumble, resounding praise
Tis the season of man's final days
Purest gold has no luster
Nothing of man can he muster
To compare to heavenly realm
I, by the Father, at the helm
Rocky spires unto the sky
All you see with naked eye
Aeries of angels lie beyond sight
Rainbow of colors oh so bright

Rome had its day, led many astray
Go or stay, fall where you lay

Pass by unnoticed, faces of clown
Full of a story, self-made renown
Do you not see, do you not hear
The voices of loved ones whisper in your ear
Telling of the glory and beauty of Heaven
Yet you all still follow the seven
I stood amongst the masses
Watching the horror as it passes
Denial of all that's good in the world
So many lost, their colors all swirled
Rainbow shows the colors of soul
Look within, be made whole
I too had doubts, I know their taint
Call on Me for inner restraint
Human failings fall by the side
One of reasons I suffered and died
Joyous abodes wait for all
Only need to heed My call
Take My hand, trust My sight
To see the future burning bright
Lead you from the coming night
When what is wrong shall outnumber what's right
Today upon this mark in time
I have shared much through Scribe of Rhyme
Pages of Words with deeper meaning
Ask for discernment, receive higher gleaning
To part thy ways with things of life
Release in stages, hence the strife
Shall dwindle in measure with increase
Of inner peace, and thus decrease
Darkness' hold on thy spirit
Awaken awareness when you are near it
Discernment of wisdom, knowledge and Truth
Shall give better view of Veil of Ruth
I pass by each and every soul
Without your knowing as I dole
Out My grace upon the earth
Preparing the way for its rebirth
Angels and demons, battle ground
So much goes on without a sound
Leaders and pundits spew forth lies
Keeping the Truth from the peoples eyes
Wealth and corruption always have been
Tools of trade so darkness can win
Recompense granted not in coin
All you possess they shall purloin
Humble and meek, simplest in nature
Shall attain the higher stature
Quietly going about the day
Helping others along the way
Samaritan stopped to lend a hand
Rest shall perish from the land
Joy of joys awaits all those
Who seek the low road to eternal repose
With the Father in His Kingdom of Light
Forever safe from darkness of night
My story began long before man
Only came according to Plan
In the deepest recesses of human history
Lie the answers to all the mystery
To be revealed to those who seek
Be thee humble, be thee meek
Purveyors of falsehood, deceivers of Word
Shall all fall to Heaven's sword
Forged in Light by those I chose
Some of them My scribe knows
Sent to Light through hidden gate
Each of them on pre-ordained date
To the rivers, blood shall flow
Poison and refuse where ere you go
In the mountains I'll send last of chosen
Guiding those whose hearts are unfrozen
Angels hovering oh so near
Guarding the gates, keeping all clear
Through the mists, empty of time
I pour forth my Sacred Rhyme
Driving all darkness, too long corrupted
Souls from passing, journey disrupted
Healing Light for those who mass
As My servants they do pass
"Touch My cloak," I did say
To all those who'd lost their way
Children sought, for oh so pure
Evil seeks them of this be sure
Parents teach them, as tis your purpose
Evil hides beneath the surface
Of those who pass by each day
Rebuke or banish or they will stay
Choice is yours, choose it well
For those who fail them, deepest hell
Awaits thy soul, eternal torment
Earth awakens too long dormant
Lighting strikes in certain places
By My hand amongst all races
Brother oh brother, sisters too
Shall turn on each other, receive their due
Heavenly raiment for those I sent
Long ago from sacred tent
Journey ends, final moon
Second horseman arrives real soon
Begins a phase ignited by night
When sun next loses its light
Be prepared, stay the course
For sooner than later arrives third horse
Four completes the peaceful content
For no longer shall I prevent
Darkness' harvest of wicked men
Gates of hell are wide open....


https://youtu.be/wWOvsPsmP6Q  


GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!


No comments:

Post a Comment